Answers In Blood

Börja om från början

Ragnar said "No. My son and I will go." 

Bjorn nodded and Freya looked at him and Bjorn said "Well, look at this way, this gives you a chance to speak to Mother." 

Freya glared at him and said "Seriously?". 

Bjorn said "She missed you. She hasn't seen you since you were 11." 

Freya said "Because she chose to leave me here." 

Bjorn said "Just try, as a favor, it can be a welcome back gift to me" and Freya said "Are you serious? You can't be. Your unbelivable." 

Bjorn said "Ha, see you did miss me." 

Freya said "Fine, I'll do it." 

Bjorn said "Well, I see your a good big sister" and Freya said "They'll get used to you too, they're pretty sweet." 

Bjorn said "Well,  of course your great with children, you've always wanted them. I'm glad that your happy and in love." 

Freya said "Oh, so overprotective brother thing" and Bjorn said "Yes, I might do that, but I hate to say this, but he's a good man." 

Freya smiled and said "Really? You think that" and Bjorn said "Do not throw this in my place, look I was wrong about him, He's much more than a Christian." 

Freya said "Well, Thank you." 

Later 

Freya was looking around and said "Where could they possibly be" and she picked up Hvitserk and said "Got you." 

Freya said "Let's see if we can find" and Lagertha walked up and said "Freya." 

Freya turned to look at her and Freya said "Ubbe, why don't you take your brother and go back to your mother." 

Freya put down Hvitserk and Ubbe grabbed his hand and Henry said "Here, I'll help" and he grabbed their hands and walked away. 

Freya looked at Lagertha and Lagertha said "It's nice to see you as an older sister, you always wanted to be one, your so natural with them." 

Freya said "Thank you, Mother" and Lagertha said "You've grown up so much in all this time. I can see that you'll make a wonderful mother some day." 

Freya said "Hopefully." 

Lagertha said "I see how happy you are with Henry, I can see that, If you want, I can help you in choosing the person you wish to marry."

Freya said "Bjorn says you remarried." 

Lagertha said "I did" and Freya said "Will you return to him?" and Lagertha said "I would have to out of duty and well." 

Freya scoffed and said "Huh." 

Lagertha said "I understand that you might be angry over what happened, but please let go of this anger against your father." 

Freya said "I'm not angry at Father, you can say what you will about him, I'm sorry that he dishonored you, but he was here, he never abandoned me, you did." 

Lagertha said "Freya." 

Freya said "I was 11, you knew I couldn't go with you, but still you left me" and Lagertha said "It was the hardest thing I ever had to do, but." 

Freya said "But you had to, you left, I was alone here, I didn't know where my brother was , were you, would a letter have killed you." 

Lagertha said "Freya." 

Freya said "You left, and you never even messaged me." 

Kattegat 

Freya was on a horse near Henry along with all the other allies to engage in a battle against Borg and they started the battle and Freya shot arrows killing a few of Borg's men and Henry fought many of them in battle with a sword.