Happy Birthday Eve

Start from the beginning

Oodle: Time to flip the eggs and bacon!! Alley-oop!!

*And he flips the eggs and bacon. Then he grabs a ladle and starts putting the pancake mix on the pan to make the pancakes. In 10 minutes, he made enough pancakes to make a stack. Then he grabs a plate and puts the eggs and bacon on one plate. And he put the stack of pancakes on the others. Then he puts strawberries on top of the pancake.*

Oodle: Huh? There's something missing with these pancakes. The strawberries are there.... But what's missing....... Ah I Got It!! There's no whip cream!! Oodle you silly goose! Here let me get that real quick!

*Then he goes to the fridge and gets the whipped cream.*

Oodle: Alright time to put some whipped cream on my-.....

*When he got to the table, he saw that his breakfast was gone.*

Oodle: Hey where did my breakfast go?

Pear: MMM. The pancakes were good but I would prefer if you made blueberry pancakes instead. The eggs and bacon taste gross though.

Oodle: GET OUT OF HERE!!

Pear: Woah!!

*Then he leaves out the window.*

Oodle: I seriously need to install a security system....... Ah man, my breakfast is gone! UGH!.... (Sigh) I guess I have to start over.

*Then a portal starts opening up.*

Oodle: (GASP) Master Silhouette!!!

*That's when Master Silhouette comes out of the portal.*

Silhouette: Greetings my child.

Oodle: Master Silhouette!! You're here!!.... Uhh sorry I couldn't provide any breakfast. I had some but the rat had to come and eat it.

Silhouette: It's fine my child. I'm just here to present you your gift on the day you were born.

Oodle: OOOOO present!! Gimme Gimme Gimme!!

Silhouette: Now hold on. There's one thing about this gift you need to know before I give it to you. This gift contains the amulet of power. Demigods and gods are given this at the right age and at the right time. It's a weapon that will suck any power anyone has. And even your own if you want to hide your powers.

*Then he summons the amulet. It was like a necklace and the middle part had a green gem to it.*

Oodle: Oooooo!

Silhouette: Now with this power comes great responsibility. If anyone has their hands on this amulet, the world would be in great danger. And therefore, I'm handing this to you for I know you will handle this.

*He puts the amulet on Oodle.*

Oodle: Woah.... Don't worry Master! I promise I'll take good care of this!

Silhouette: I know you will...... Ah. It seems like yesterday you were just a small Demigod trying to learn your powers for the first time. And now you've aged so much.

Oodle: I haven't aged that much. I'm only turning 11.

Silhouette: Yes yes. But soon you'll be old enough to travel from different dimensions. And soon will leave this place behind.

Oodle:.... Leave this place behind?

Silhouette: Yes. Well you can't stay in one location forever. You might never even go back to this location. You need to travel so that you can make sure all the dimensions are safe and protect anyone from evil.

Oodle: From... Evil?

Silhouette: Then you would eventually become a master and stay in the skies.

Oodle:... Stay in the skies?