PTSD

I walked down the hallways of S.H.I.E.L.D. it has been almost six months since I have cut myself. Today I have decided I am going to become closer to Clint. I walked around the corner, and I saw the door to the training room. I walked in and turned right around and left, it was full of sweaty men and women who were more fit than me then you could believe. I couldn't gather enough self esteem to go in there.

Clint came running out the doorway of the training room, he saw me and ran over.
"I saw you walk in but then you turned right around and left. I knew you were either looking for me or Steve. I just had to investigate." He breathed. I giggled and told him I kinda wanted to get to know him. The biggest smile broke across his face.

"First thing, I love hugs!" He said while wrapping me in a hug, I was surprised at first but then I have in and squeezed back. Clint pulled back and started laughing, I looked at him and we both started to giggle together. We both agreed on talking somewhere private.

I told him we should hang out in my room as for my story was a long one and I found the furniture the most comfortable. He smiled sadly and nodded. We raced to my room, in which I won because he tripped over his shoelace.

"I don't know if you want to go first to tell your story or if you want me to go." I said looking down Clint steadied himself and looked at me and said one word

"Shoot"