Obadiah?

It has been I don't even know how long that I have heard my father and Steve bicker to each other over the stupidest of things. Or hear Thor freak out when he hears some one else has been eating his pop tarts. I really miss the whole team. Most of all I miss dad, I miss being able to tell him about how every time I see Natasha I take a hit to my self esteem. There's a loud bang right outside my door causing me to jump and scream. I hear Obadiah's wicked and awful chuckle as the door opens. He is carrying a camera with a bright light.

"So miss, 'I wont talk' today we are creating a video to send to your father and his stupid little team. You are going to let me do the talking or else I will hit you on camera." Obadiah spits out at me. I nod to scared to do anything else. He sets up the camera and Turns on the light, what he didn't tell me was that it was going to be live feed...

~Tony's P.OV.~

I am in complete lockdown in the lab, not even Bruce can get in. All of the sudden there is a live feed that pops up in front of me, its of Mikayla. She looks as if she hasn't eaten in days and has been brutally beaten. Next to her is, Obadiah? I thought he was dead or maybe not. He starts to speak about the ways to get her back. I have Jarvis find the coordinates. Jarvis and I find out that she is at a Hydra base. This can't be any good.