I thought Life was Bad

It has been a few day since I last cut myself and I can't take it, and dad is always hovering. Which doesn't help, it makes me even more anxious. He told me I would be meeting the Avengers soon, I am hoping we can keep my situation a secret. But he said he had a plan for that.

~two hour time lapse~

Dad and the rest of his team came back to the hellicarrier they all seemed pretty nice. But dad didn't seem to like Steven so much. But, yet Steven is so adorable. My dad had to go to a meeting, so I decided that it was best for me to join. Although Fury wasn't a big fan of that idea, I still followed. We ended up in the main part where all of the controls were, there was a level above the rest of that part of the hellicarrier. There was a gray table surrounded by really fancy swivel chairs. Fury wasn't there, but a screen came up, which seemed to be showing surveillance feed. The beautiful woman named Natasha was standing staring intently at the screen. Loki started to talk, I wasn't paying attention. I got up and excused my self. I couldn't stand seeing the man who is a threat to the world. I walked down the boring hallways of this stupid ship. I walked to the dining hall where no one was. I sat down and dozed off.

~a few hour time lapse~

I woke up to hand ond my shoukders and a dark cloth over my head. I tried to remove it but my hands were tied, and so were my feet.

WAIT AM I BEING KIDDNAPPED!!!????