The Worst Day EVER

Today was rough, not enough time to escape the rough hands of the jocks. Whose hands never seemed to stay in respectful places. Or to escape the cruel words of the popular girls. My wavy brown hair was down and my baggy clothes couldn't help me disguise my self.

Why is college so rough? I thought getting into the back seat  of the car and looked at Happy and said hello. The drive home was a guiet but not an awkward quiet but a peaceful silence. The scenery of New York City was always beautiful. I got home I ate a snack but then proceeded upstairs, I sat down on my bed and began to cry, today was the roughest I have had in a while.I dug into my drawer to find my razor blade I got my black towel and laid it on the ground. I started the process I completed once a week.

~Tony's P.O.V.~

I wonder what Mikayla's doing. I thought to myself.

"Jarvis, what is Mikayla doing?" I asked my computer butler.

"She is , I'd rather show you Mr. stark." He said and a live camera feed showed her on the floor, cutting herself while crying. Immediately I got up and raced to her room. I knocked on the door. I heard her mumble "hold on" I heard her closet open and close and her dresser open and close. She then opened the door and her face was covered in her smeared make up. I took my hand and smoothed it away.

"Honey what's wrong?" She spoke her head no as in to say nothing. I lifted her chin up and then lifted her shirt to see the bleeding cuts and I looked into her eyes and wrapped my arms around her. She shook with sobs. I moved her into her room and sat her down on the bed. I then walked into the bathroom to find blood covered bandages everywhere. A tear escaped my eyes. I found bandages and started to clean. There were so many scars. How long has she been doing this to herself? I don't know but I do know that Pepper cannot find out.