Demon lord (updated)

About a whole month had passed since I hospitalized Kouki, I was questioned what all of it was about. I explained that the specific day it happened was very important to me, and a day I often use for the mourning of my parents. Kouki had said something that set me off and it led to an outburst, I had apologized, and Kouki being the naive fool he is forgave me. They also continue to question what I was taling about

Esgral had made contact with Kouki. Kouki had preached something along the lines of catching up to me with his own strength, so Esgral has had a bit of trouble integrating fully with him. He was never told the direct reason why Esgral started to help, so he's a little in the dark. Esgral has also been kept a secret to everyone else.

Kouki's situation aside, this last month had been hectic for the rest of the world. A mysterious white-haired man, Hajime, a golden haired Loli, Yue, and a platinum-blue haired rabbit-man, Shia, had been making their debut. They decimated a group of empire troops outside of the Haltina sea of trees -GO HAJIME KILL THOSE RACISTS-, helping the rabbit men, carving their way through the Raisen gorge, saving Ur, from an army of monster, and destroying an entire save trading ring -GO HAJIME WHOOOOOOOO-.

Today we were going to continue our dungeon delving. Diablo had told me, in person. he teleported into my room, that Hajime would be in town tomorrow. I wanted to tease him about his appearance, but it seemed to keep up appearances I would have to miss him.

As we descend nearly the entire class begins pressuring me about the things I had mentioned that night, almost as if they planned it.

Kaori: "Rimuru you mentioned someone who was stronger than kouki, a 12 year old girl yes?"

Shizuku: "yea, explain Rimuru, if someone was stronger than kouki, shouldn't we have known?"

Kouki: "Rimuru, if you knew someone actually stronger than me, it makes me curious of how strong the supernatural actually was on earth."

Me: "Gahh, fine, you guys planned this didn't you."

Suzu: "You're changing the subject Rimuru."

Me: "Damnit, fine, she was a friend, an obsessive one at that. Her name was Chloe Aubert (or O'bell, I think that's the anime name) she was a speed fighter, she had uncanny instincts and powerful and troublesome ability to fuck with time."

Shizuku: "repeat that last part please..."

Me: "oh, that's a bit of a bombshell isn't it."

The entire class: "YOU THINK!"

Me: "Yeah, Yeah, I said she was stronger than Kouki, what'd you expect, physical strength or something of the like? Most people reach heights of strength not through physical ability, but insane abilities."

Kouki: "Yeah, Rimuru is pretty reticent to reveal her abilities, but I discovered projectile attacks don't work on her, she can in her words "eat them""

The rest of the class look between Kouki's nonchalantness, and mine almost in shock, minus Shizuku who was wearing a deadpan expression.

Shizuku: "Rimuru... You did the thing again."

I walk up to Kouki with a smile that didn't reach my eyes.

Me: "You said you'd keep that secret Kouki Amanogawa."

Kouki: "Sorry Rimuru it slipped it was mistake I promise!"

He said dropping into a dogeza.

All of the girls: "What did you do to him Rimuru?"

I ignore them and shoulder throw Kouki into a wall.

Kouki: "Owwww... wait, compared to normal this hurts a lot less."