AGAIN??? (Updated)

Rimuru POV:

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh" I groan as my alarm clock goes off.

I began getting ready to head to school. Putting on the uniform, consisting of a blue blazer, white dress shirt, red neck ribbon, and grey skirt. I've never quite gotten used to being in the body of the girl, and all the implications that come with it, so I hate this uniform, but sadly wasn't able to get an exception. "packing" my things into my bag I step out of the house and start heading to class.

{Morning, Ciel.} I say during our walk.

{Goodmorning, master.} Ciel says with a hint of excitement.

{Oh, what's with sudden excitement.} I ask slightly confused.

{Don't tell me you forgot.} Ciel says slightly pouting, {It's my "Birthday" the day you had named me}.

{Ahhh,} I say {hmm what should I give you... maybe we could forge you some legal documents so you can stay in a physical form longer. Your last birthday I gave you a modified form but you haven't been able to use it much.}

{Sounds great dear.} Ciel says humming a small tune with content.

(A/N: During Rimuru's time as an infant, Ciel and him recognized each other as partner's, similar to how they do while rimuru was stuck at the end of time and space)

Ending the conversation there about 2 blocks away from the school i hear a familliar voice call out to me.

"Rimuru, Rimuru, over here!" Shizuku yelled while waving at me.

"Yo. What's up" I say walking up to Shizuku.

"Ah, nothing much, I just saw you walking and thought I'd walk with you." Shizuku states while smiling.

"So how was your weekend?" I ask.

"Ah, pretty boring. It would be more fun if I could spar with you more." Shizuku says.

"I would, but I can't bring myself to hold a sword, a weapon at all actually." I respond.

"Aw, should've guessed that's your normal excuse, I wonder why though." Shizuku sighs in defeat.

"It's a bit personal, I'll tell you at lunch." I say scratching the back of my head.

We arrive at the school gates to find our "hero" mas... sorry Kouki.

{You almost called him Masayuki, again master} Ciel sighs in my head.

{I know, but Masayuki's the only "hero" I know, and this guy almost always plays "the hero". I'm justified here okay!} I pout to Ciel.

{*giggle*, your cute when your flustered master} Ciel responds.

"Rimuruuuuuu..." Shizuku says, waving her hand across my now slightly blushing face.

"Ah what, sorry got lost in my thoughts." I say scratching the back of my neck in embarassment.

"Haha, well anyway, nice to see you rimuru, just wanted to say hi." Kouki sneaks in laughing at the current situation.

{Ciel, you forgot thought acceleration} I deadpan.

{oops, Hehe.} Ciel says

"You totally did that on purpose" I mutter under my breath.

"Eh, what was that rimuru?" Shizuku looks back at me.

"Just your imagination." I respond committing clear copyright infringement in front of its owner

{...}

As we arrive at class, I sit in my corner seat and Shizuku right Infront of me.

"You asked me about my weekend this morning, how was yours?" Shizuku asked