Hiyama's Punishment, Diablo's Observations (updated)

Rimuru POV:

When we got back, I was briefed what happened in the labyrinth. The group was teleported to floor 65 of the dungeon. They were pitted up against a formidable monster, the behemoth, and 100's of Traum soldiers. They were forced to carve a path through the skeletons because killing the behemoth for them was nigh impossible. Hajime ended up using his transmutation to carve a path through and talking some sense into Kouki, getting everyone else out alive. However, because the main squad was now helping with the skeletons Hajime had to hold the behemoth in place with his transmutation. This led to Hajime making a mad dash across the bridge while the rest of the class provided cover fire. However, during the second volley a fireball veered off course and hit Hajime directly. The class claims it to be a miss fire but both Ciel and I heavily doubt that.

{Ciel, am I correct with my guess?} I ask for confirmation

{Certainly, it is a 98% chance that Hiyama was the one who purposely hit Hajime} Ciel responds with confidence.

{Thank you, Ciel}

{You're welcome, master}

I also grew. Again. I'm now standing at 155cm. everyone realized on the trek back to the royal capital.

"Rimuru... you've gotten taller again haven't you." Shizuku states.

"Huh..." I say patting myself down and realizing that "Yeah I did."

"We leave you alone for less than a day you hit an insane growth spurt. Again." Kouki sighs after Shizuku points it out.

"I can't control it!" I say, still much shorter than the people around me.

I also had Ciel measure my EP, with veldora currently inside me.  My Ep was currently sitting at an absurd 103,474,368.

I also made a discreet check to my status plate.

================================================================================

Rimuru Tempest Age: 16, N/A, N/A

Job: Demon lord

Strength: 17,245,728

Vitality: 17,245,728

Agility: 17,245,728

Defense: 17,245,728

Magic: 17,245,728

Magic Defense: 17,245,728

Skills: (you know the drill)

================================================================================

However, it wasn't all so simple, I was forced to explain to the king himself what the hell happened to the town. It was a bit complicated as there were a few witnesses who explained they saw me and an intimidating young man then multiple booms were heard, and absurd magic was flying everywhere. I had to explain that it was likely a tall tale as even the hero Kouki couldn't move faster than sound, I barely escaped the room with my identity intact.

================================================================================

Daisuke POV:

It was all going fine, we'd spent about 3 days at the palace recuperating, Kaori still hadn't woken up, and I had made my deal with that psycho. Eri had said to watch out for one person, the monster of a woman that was Rimuru Tempest.

While I was mulling over my thoughts I was snapped back to reality with a knock on my door.

"Daisuke, I need to talk to you." I heard an oh so recognizable voice, speak of the devil and she appears, Rimuru Tempest.