Liana:umm....no I will hust spend my time with you and my friends *smile*

Luna:aghh....you'll 24 Liana find man for yourself *rolls eyes*

Liana:you're also 26 but you didn't find anyone yet *sips wine*

Luna:umm....its not like that it's just he is very hard to get *calm tone*

Liana:wow....the seducer saying this damn *smirk*

Luna:don't be like that you know him better then me *rolls eyes*

Liana:I think you should date his boss instead of him *controlling laugh*

Luna:no way Jimin is not my type and you know it *rolls eyes*

Liana:*laughs* ahhh....the expression of your face when I told you to date Jimin

Luna:stop laughing or I will fill your mouth with cream *glared*

Liana:I will not mind but cream have to be tasty *smirk*

Luna:stop it Shin Liana *shyly*

We both was talking when suddenly my eyes fall on entrance here is our partners with there sidekicks Kim Luna, Park Jimin and Kim Jennie are the leader of 1st dangerous criminal gang

Name Night Light they work together mostly but they also work alone with their sidekicks I am Shin Liana sidekick of Luna, Min Yoongi older then Jimin but he is his sidekick

And Lisa Manoban same age as mine sidekick of Jennie well they three are very good friends Lisa is from Thailand and Jennie is from Australia but they shifted here few years back

The great Seoul of Korea is divided in 2 parts 1st one is bigger then 2nd part only underworld people's know about this division 1sr part is ruled by Jennie, Luna and Jimin

So yeah it will be good to say that we are very powerful criminals 2nd part is ruled by Min Lia and Jung Hoseok Lia and Luna is the biggest competitors of underworld Luna have eyes on Yoongi

Even tho he is 28 years old like ok but the intresting thing is Yoongi hates her I don't know why but ok he is Min Yoongi then she is also Kim Luna she will not give up that easily they all sat in chair and Me, Yoongi and Lisa walked towards the bar counter

Luna Pov

Luna:so how are you both? *smile*

Jennie:good sorry we didn't able to go to headquarters with you *smile*

Luna:its ok by the way guys guess what *excitedly*

Jimin:what? *sips whiskey*

Luna:I got a good drug deal the dealer is from India *smirk*

Jennie:damn its a good thing so what will be our shares? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:as you both know that dealing of drugs is my work so as always both of your shares will be less then mine *chuckles*

Jimin:hmm.....no problem my work is also gives me very profit *smirk*

Jennie:trafficking of girls and boys gives you profit wow.... *rolls eyes*

Jimin:obviously do you even know how much expensive those girls and boys are *calm tone*

Luna:well well all of our works are expensive and gives us profit what about your work Jennie? *sips wine*

Jennie:umm......I don't know I mean I didn't visited the warehouse from past few days actually let me ask Lisa *looks at bar counter*

She called Lisa with finger gesture and she stood beside her we all are friends with eachother but Lisa is mostly act like a sidekick of her like me and Liana we are also best friends Yoongi and Jimin is also very close but Lisa is not that close to us

Jennie:Lisa what is the situation of warehouse? *calm tone*

Lisa:ahh....Mam everything is good infact we are having a good profit by selling illegal arms *smile*

Jennie:cool I trust you go and enjoy *smile*

She smiled and again walked towards Yoongi and Liana I looked at Jennie She was still staringat her she thinks her as her younger sister basically she thinks that Lisa is her stepsister but she is not sure

Luna:umm.....by the way guys today Hoseok was again here *rolls eyes*

Jimin:what the fuck why? *annoyed tone*

Jennie:obviously to annoy Luna and check out Liana *sips whiskey*

Luna:ahh....who cares my Liana will never give him a glance *rolls eyes*

Jimin:but what if she did? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:no she will never cuz I am 100% sure about it *smirk*

Jennie:how can you be so sure? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:cuz my enemy is her enemy beside this she have no shortage of boys *smile*

Jimin:agreed tho afterall I am also here she can date me *smirk*

Jennie:dating you?Liana is not that fool *rolls eyes*

Jimin:whatever by the way who is going to be next head officer after his replacement? *looks at luna*

Luna:I don't know but who care he or she have to work under us *smirk*

Jennie:that's like our Luna so did you seduced anyone today? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:I am a seducer it doesn't mean I seduce man on daily basis *rolls eyes*

Jennie:I know I just want to remind you that there is person who will never get seduced by you *smirk*

Luna:there's no man whom I can't seduce *smirk*

Jennie:ok then go ahead your target is on the bar counter *smirk*

And here we go again I looked at the counter there is he drinking and talking with Liana and Lisa I smiled and licked my lips knowing my thoughts about him

Jimin:don't rape him with your eyes Luna he is my hyung *smirk*

Luna:so should I rape you instead of him? *glared*

Jimin:why not?I mean I am always ready tho *smirk+leans towards her*

Luna:ok....but let me remind you after raping people's I prefer to kill them brutally *smirk*

Jennie:woah the thing did you ever raped someone? *widen eyes*

Luna:ehh....no but Jimin can be my first victim what you say? *raised eyebrow*

Jimin:no I am out I would prefer spending my night with one of teh strippers *looks at the stage*

Luna:but you know that no one can touch my strippers without there consent *sips wine*

Jimin:I know the thing is no one will say no to me due to many reasons *smile*

Luna:Jennie look at his smiley face he looks so innocent how can he be the boss of human trafficking *dramatic look*

Jennie:honestly I agree with you like when he smile his eyes get closed and he looks so good *smile*

Jimin:woah...are you falling for me Jennie? *smirk*

Jennie:no way I am older then you I am 27 and you're just 26 *rolls eyes*

Jimin:but I can love you like a gentleman *smile*

Jennie;I don't want you stop clinging *disappointed look*

I laughed looking at them ahhh.....I leaved my home when I was 14 and started my everything in my own so yes this is my empire I will not let anyone ruin it I smirked and sipped wine again I also have friends like them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about Luna and Jimin bye.....

Starting Date=13th March 2024
End Date=6th April 2024