ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ꜱᴇᴀ ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴜʀᴇ

Start from the beginning

Nami looked up at the wall again with a pissed-off look before she opened the letter and began reading it. "What's it say?" Paulie asked, and you walked next to Nami and also read it before you cringed. You were the one to answer when Nami sighed. "The first half is just a pointless love letter towards Nami, and so is the other half... oh, it's in the postscript."

"Huh?! Sanji got on that train?! And... Usopp? Also, a big thug with a ducktail, who's that?" Nami turned to look at you in confusion, and you immediately knew who the ducktail guy referred to.

"It's Franky. No one else has that kind of style," you answered as you still cringed from the long love letter before shaking your head and clearing your thoughts. The same worker walked up to Nami and brought up a transponder snail, and she continued to read the long love letter to get to the point where he mentioned the transponder snail. "Hey, Nami. I'll go look for Zoro and Luffy."

"Wha- Wait! Are you fit to run around here with such injuries?!" Paulie yelled after you, but you were already gone.

You stared up at the buildings before looking around. "I wonder if they got stuck somewhere?" you grabbed onto the side of a building before throwing yourself up just a bit to get a balcony and do the same thing over and over again.

As you got on the rooftop, you steadied your steps as the roofs had grown slippery from the heavy rain pouring down. You stretched your back a bit, noticing most of the pain had washed away, but it still stung just a bit.

You began to run on the rooftops and jumped from one roof to another before feet sticking out of a chimney took your attention. "Zoro? How the hell do you manage to land in a chimney out of all places?"

"Huh? Who's there?" Zoro's muffled voice came from the chimney, and you shook your head. "It's [Name], the woman that borrowed your sword for about 10 seconds."

You climbed up the chimney and looked at the stuck swordsman. You took one of his swords, and he tried to protest, but you swung it down and sliced some of the bricks in half and quickly yanked Zoro from his trap. "You gotta stop taking my swords."

"Sorry, but my arsenal is empty right now," you shrugged. "Also, we gotta leave. The Aqua Laguna is coming."

Zoro looked behind him but didn't have time to react as you grabbed him yet again and started your rooftop jumping again. A couple of buildings broke down somewhere close to you, and Luffy broke free.

You added speed to your steps and threw Zoro on your shoulder and ran a bit faster than before. Before the wave caught up to you and Zoro, you managed to safely land on the Great Bridge that led out of the backstreets as Luffy and Nami arrived at the same time. "That was risky as hell."

You stretched your arms and looked over your shoulder to try and see where the wave had stopped, but a bigger one was closing in. At the same time, you saw ropes wrap around the Straw Hats, and you that were yanked back to pull the four of you from getting swallowed by the Aqua Laguna. "We're not safe yet! Run to the shipbuilding island!" Paulie yelled out.

Luffy quickly grabbed Nami while you and Zoro ran ahead of the two with Paulie. Just before the bigger wave swiped off the Great Bridge, the five of you managed to land on the upper level.

Luffy flopped to the ground, Zoro was having trouble breathing as Chopper had run up to him and clung onto his face, and Nami just stared at the destruction left by Aqua Laguna and its waves. "[Name], where the hell were you?!" Paulie rushed towards you and grabbed the collar of your hoodie. "You just decide to disappear out of a sudden, and the next thing I know, you're jumping on rooftops. Have you lost your mind?! You've never acted like this before."