Chapter 27 The True Colors Shine

(Alaxander prov)

*Zander had currently called me over to talk to him. My mate not knowing who I was hurt me a bit so maybe Zander would know what's up.*

"Alpha you remember when your mate started too cry blood and blood was coming out of her nose?"

"Yes why?"

"I believe the sudden pressure change has caused her to lose her memories,as well as remember some stuff from her past. How much she has forgotten I have no idea. When you talk to her just be very careful of what you say, you don't want to give her anymore of a shock than she is problem in. She will more than likely experience mood changes due to her body adjusting again back to normal so don't be surprised. She may gain her memories again then agin she may not. Just take it step by step."

"Ok, I understand what you are saying."

"Alright, if there are any problems then call me down and I will come right away."

"Thank you Zander, I will if there are any problems."

*I turned back to my mate and she was currently sleeping on my bed under the covers not on the floor like she usually did due to the fact she liked how the floor felt. Often than not I would end up joining her on the floor or she would come onto the bed and lay next to me during the middle of the night due to the fact she couldn't not be there without me.I gave a small smile at the memories of that. I looked back over and my mate she was waking back up and stretched.She looked at me with a sleepy smile. I noticed something different about her tho. Even with amnesia somebody's eyes don't just change to blue. I know she already had a blue eye but her emerald green turned to an extremely dark blue.*

"Is something wrong? Your staring at me like something is."

"Oh no nothing I was just looking at your eyes."

"My eyes?"

"Yes I was just thinking how blue they were."

*My little mate gave a gentle smile and her eyes shined with nothing but innocence unlike before when they showed wisdom and kindness they now showed youth and playfulness.*

"Where exactly am I?"

"Your in the Dark Night pack"

(sry I can't remember what I have this packs name if you know plz let me know what it is)

"Hmm Dark Night....then you are a couple states over from my pack."

*I watched my mate take a few glances around the room then her eyes landed on me they looked me over a second back around the room then landed on me again.*

"Are you the Alpha of this pack?"

"Yes."

"It's nice to meet you Alpha...."

"Alaxander"

"It's nice to meet you alpha Alaxander, the position in my pack would be I guess in the future either the Delta or a tracker."

"In the future?"

"Yeah, once I am eighteen which will be in sixteen years I will take on that position unless my mate is a higher rank than that."

*She gave a really bright smile, I now understand why she had a innocent look in her eyes. She thought she was still a two year old.*

"I don't know how I got all the way up here tho,do you?"

"No sorry."

"Ok, can I have something to eat?"

"Sure this way."

"I lead my mate down to the kitchen and some of the pack members she had given a beating to in the past were down there chatting and when they saw her they immediately looked down towards the ground as a sign of respect. My little mate thought that they were ignoring her due to the fact she didn't remember putting them in there place so she had a hurt look but said nothing. I grabbed her a box of cereal that she wanted and went upstairs with her.*

"Does your pack not like me?"

"No they just aren't use to new people."

"So there shy?"

"Yes you could say that."

"My little mate closed her eyes for a second as if processing what I was saying tho when she opened them her eyes were blood red. She looked at me with not youthful innocent eyes but hard and cruel eyes a total difference from before.*

"What are you looking at?! You want to start a fight?!! Cause I will fight!"

"No I don't want to fight but.... are you feeling ok?"

"Yes I am fine, why are you not showing me respect tho?!"

*My mates voice and attitude changed and she had a growl going in the back of her throat. She was progressing towards me I stood my ground against her and this just made her even more angry. She pushed me up against a wall and a blood lust shone in her eyes. I continued to keep a steady unvarying gaze right as she was about to go for the kill she suddenly stopped her eyes turned back to their normal blue and green and her eyes were streaming tears.*

"What...what was I about to do? I had no control over my body it felt like I was in youth again then ... I was how I was during hunts... What did I do? I didn't hurt you...did I?"

"No of course you didn't shhhh it's ok."

*I embraced my mate in my arms as I held her and let her just sink in and get it all out. She had never show weakness in the entire time I had know her until today when she had started to have some problems with her blood.*

"I..I am so sorry..I never wanted to remember I still don't and I remember Ash told me she won't let me see everything until the time is right, I am sorry...Alaxander,my mate."

*I continued to hold my mate as she had just barley above a whisper told me something that had happened to her. It didn't make sense but I wasn't going to ask her when she was like this. She had exosted herself from this ordeal so I brought her over to the bed and laid her down and held her close so as to give her comfort. Her face relaxed when she felt my presence so I continued to stay awake and hold her small body against my much larger more muscular frame.*