Chapter 22 Shifting

*My headache was getting worse and worse,my body was starting to feel like it was on fire,if I didn't think this house was hot enough then I was wrong,it felt like I was being cooked alive. I stood up shakily and I could feel Alaxander trying to help me stand up. I would move and he would move too. He helped me over to the door;I still couldn't hear tho. When I opened it I almost collapsed on the ground once again,but Alaxander supported me and kept me up. I walked out into the woods a bit on utter instinct and Alaxander helped me. I sat down and I could hear and feel the popping of my bone shifting. I had had my bones shift a tad before when I went to go hunt on all fours then my legs would pop out of place at the hip and shift upward a bit to help propel me to run faster,but it was never anything like this. My whole body felt like it was on fire,but a hundred times worse. My bones were shifting and popping out of place even further than they usually went and it left me gasping for air. Finally,when I was done shifting,I couldn't feel the icy chill of the snow,the trees were a lot taller and I was looking down at white paws. Coated with crimson blood. Wait a sec I ca see my paws,how is that? I am blind.*

'Your using my eyes duhh'

'Snow?'

'Who else would it be?'

"Little mate,you shifted,but your not a wolf."

*I looked up at my mate and I was met with forest green eyes and sandy brownish blond hair. He was the man in my dreams! I felt my mouth drop down to the floor and I looked up wide eyed.I flicked my black tipped tail back and forth across the white snow. I was blinking my eyes up at Alaxander trying to make sure I wasn't imagining seeing things. I wasn't tho.

'Now how do I shift back,Snow?'

'Imagine yourself as....oh wait that's right. You never saw yourself in your human form did you?'

'No.'

'Ok ...hmm try remembering your hair,how it felt. I am not sure that will work,but it might.'

'Can I still borrow your eyesight?'

'Yes,for a little longer,it is exosting to keep it up especially after shifting.'

*I imagined my long thick hair and how it felt. I could feel my body start to shift back,but my legs didn't pop back into the hip socket. I moved my legs forward then backward and felt it pop back in.*

"Snow is letting me borrow her vision,and wow! I never imagined you looked like you do,or anything for that matter."

*I looked around and there was so much color. It was so vibrant and bright. The snow was glistening like,like I don't know how to describe it I haven't seen anything in my whole life.*

"You know when you shift your eyes turn into a misty blue instead of their icy blue."

*My vision began to blur,but before I lost all vision I realized my cloths were on the ground and no longer on me. Hmm just like old times. I picked my cloths up which was a black crop top and some shorts. i tossed the back on and everything was black again.*

"There was so much color. I never thought the world looks like it does."

"This is only winter,I can only imagine when you see autumn,spring,and summer. It is far more colorful than the white snows of winter. Tho I don't understand why you have a fox not a wolf. Didn't you say you came from a werewolf pack originally?"

"Yes,I don't know why either. Maybe Snow knows. I wont be able to ask her for a bit because she has become exosted and I am not feeling so swooft either."

*Just as I said that I collapsed down from exostion. I was soar all over,I hadn't felt like this since my first bull elk kill. That wasn't an easy kill either!*

"Whoaa steady there little mate. You ok?"

"Yeah,I am almost tempted to say that I am like this because of seeing you."

*Wait what did I just say?*

'Looks like now that you have gotten a taste of what our mate looks like the mating pull is stronger,cant wait to see how this plays out.'

'Oh be quiet.'

"So in other words you are saying that because you saw me you almost fainted? *chuckle* I cant wait to see how you react when you see me without a shirt on."

"That was all Snow talking not me!"

'Hey! I was thinking it,I wasn't the one who said it tho.'

'Just go with it!'

"You talking with Snow?"

"Umm...yeah,can I lay down I still feel like something is trying to burn me,better yet can I turn cold water on and just sleep in the tub?"

"Soory little mate no can do,you sleep next to me."

*I guesstimated at where Alaxanders eyes were.*

"In your dreams."

"Perfect,you will be right there as well as in my dreams my lovely little mate."

"I am not lovely I am feral,say it with me,f.e.r.a.l."

me:Ok so sorry this chapter sucks,I wanted to write a chapter,but I am writing it at midnight and Friday nights are always the hardest for me to stay up late cause of school scheduled so just wait till tomorrow when I write this chapter then I will be great at midnight chapters. So tired!0_0' I updated this at the wee hours cause I love my readers. hope you like it!