Chapter 19 Cars & Shopping

"I still cant believe you ate all of that food we just got today!"

"Hey its your own fault for telling me I could eat more. You do know in the wild we have to fill our bellies up to last at least a week without food right?"

"No I guess I didn't,but you have food here constantly tho!"

"Lifestyles die hard especially one you have been doing your whole life."

"Yeah well we are going to break each of those lifestyles one by one my adorable little mate. Today we will be breaking your lifestyle without cloths."

"I am wearing them tho."

"Technically yes,but they aren't yours. They would be Delilah's. Today Delilah and I will be taking you to get some cloths that actually fit you."

"Ok can we go now Alaxander,I have been ready for an hour now."

"Yeah we can go now."

*Alaxander grabbed my hand and pulled me into a weird object I had only smelled at a distance not up close before.*

"Hey what exactly is this thing?"

"That is a car,it is what we use to get around with."

"A car..hmm why cant we walk? How far is this place to get cloths exactly?"

"About a hundred miles."

"Oh,well I can run that easily!"

"Well we will have stuff to carry back and this will help us carry it."

"The pack and I use to drag a 1,000 pound bull pack to the den for a good 1,000 miles sometimes more."

"Just get in please.

"Fine ."

*I carefully climbed into the car and sat down on a squishy seat with fur.*

"This isn't alive is it? It has fur."

"No it isn't. Here let me buckle you in."

*I felt something go over my chest and lap then squish me.*

"Its trying to kill me!"

"No,just relax it wont kill you. It can move to adjust see."

*I moved forward and Alaxander was right.*

"Hey Alex do you really think it is a good idea for her to ride shotgun? This is her first car ride after all."