Chapter 20 The Bitter Truth

*I was slowly waking back up from my deep slumber and I was awoken to the feeling of something touching my foot. On instinct I pulled my legs up and turned around with a growl.*

"Wahhhh! Realax you aren't in danger little mate."

"Why were you touching my feet?"

"I wasn't,Zander our pack doctor was tho."

"Sorry to have woken you up,but you wouldn't wake up no matter what we tried so I just started my examination."

"Fine,fine just don't peel my skin back and I wont kill you. Sorry if that sounds harsh,but I still do have my instincts and I cant always control myself."

"Well at least you were honest with me. Just to be on the safe side,I think I would prefer if the Alpha just holds you."

"Sure,*yawn* I am to tied to really....zzzzzzzzzzzz"

"I swear she can go to sleep faster than anybody I have ever known."

~Alaxander prov~

"Yes, make sure you hold her,because I am going to need to make sure there isn't any infection under her split skin."

"I understand."

*I held onto my mate and kept her face buried in my chest away from the pack doctor. As soon as he just barley even touched under her skin she shot up. If I hadn't been holding her face in my chest then she would have ripped Zander's throat out. The look in my mates eyes scared me a bit. It held purr feral intents and she was pretty scary when she was like this.*

"Good news there isn't any infection,but there is also bad news. I got the results from the blood works back and she has a disease called Hemophilia. What the disease is,their is a discrepancy in platelets so her body cant clot. With werewolves it isn't a big problem due to our ability to heal quickly. She is exceptional in that also,but with her feet being scorched past the dermis layer at such a young age her feet not even when she got her wolf,were capable of healing. The only reason why she isn't dead right now is because her body unlike the rest of us is producing about as much blood as an elephant has each day. Her life isn't in any danger due to this phenomena,but if her feet were to ever heal over by some miracle then she would have to constantly have a way for all of that blood to go out. However that is extremely unlikely that she will have her feet healed over."

*I looked down at my mate which had given up fighting awhile back and had settled back down when Zander had stopped poking her feet. She was now currently back to sleep. My little mate ceased to amaze me at how she had survived the way she has her whole life.*

"I just need to check a few other things then other than the fact she has Hemophilia,if I don't find anything else then I give her a clean bill of health."

*Zander got out his stethoscope and listened to my mates steady heart beat then he checked her ears then lastly we had to wake her up to give her an eye examination. It is a lot easier said then done believe me. The only way we managed to get her to wake up was by putting some raw meat by her nose. When we did that she almost bite Zanders hand off in her hast for the smell of fresh meat.*

~Minuse sorra fure prov~

*I shot up immediately to the smell of raw meat and bite whatever was in front of me. My canines sank into the raw flesh and tor through the meat like a bird tears through the air.*

"Alpha,for now on you will be the one with the raw meat getting her up not me. If that is ok."

"Understandable Zander."

"This *chew* meat is *chew* the best! So you must have been pretty desperate to have used raw meat. So what can I do for you?"

"I don't know what I find scarier,you will bite my neck in half without a second thought or you just change your mood so rapidly."

"If you don't need me and you were only trying to give me food then I am going to go back to *yawn* sleep."

"No,I need you to follow my finger as I check your eyes."

*Ok so how am I going to play this one out. Oh I know.*

"Ok so which ways will I follow your finger?"

"Side to side up down and that's it."

"Ok cool."

*I did exactly what Zander told me he would do,but after his evaluation he seemed to be thinking pretty hard.*

"Can you look at my finger one more time?"

"Sure."

"I see, well you certainly are excellent at deception."

"What do you mean she is good at deception?"

"Her pupils never changed their form even when I shined a light in her eye."

"That means what exactly?"

"Your mates blind."