Once they finished dinner, Vegas excused himself to go back to his room to shower while Kei decided to hang out in the living room. Kim watches Kei plop herself on the sofa and cover herself with a blanket. Kim walks towards her and finally talks to her.

"I need to talk to you..."

"What is it?"

"It's about my family..."

"Ah the shitty Theerapanyakuns, what is it?"

"Rey said that my father is a liar... I want to know what she means by that"

"Shouldn't you know? You're the self-proclaimed KIMlock Holmes, no?"

"I did some digging and yes, I have my suspicion on my father when he made Kinn take Porsche as a bodyguard, but that's it and the suspicion is proven"

"That's all?"

"Yes, is... is there more?"

"OHOOO~ You'll be surprised, boy"

"... tell me, please"

"ADAM!!! Get me my tab, please! It's in my office!!"

Kei said loudly, she signaled Kim to sit and the two waited for Adam to come back, once Kei had her tab with her, she surfed through the gadget and opened one folder for Kim to look at. The title of the folder is called 'Thankhun'. Kei gives her tab to her and watches Kim, wanting to see how he reacts.

Kim went through the folder and he started to shake, his eyes widened in disbelief and he felt himself unable to breathe. He can't believe what he just saw and read, he feels himself shaking as he starts feeling nauseous.

"VEGASSSS!!!!!"

Kei screams, she gets up from her position and goes near Kim, grabbing the guy by his shoulder and starting to ask him to follow her breathing, she looks to the side and calls for Vegas once again.

Vegas rushes down as Kei screams his name, he wonders what the hell happens when he's gone, but he doesn't expect to see Kim having a panic attack once he's in the living room.

Kei moves away as Vegas tries to calm him down, trying to get Kim to snap out of it, it takes them a while before Kim calms down. As Vegas calms Kim down, Kei signals Adam to bring some water.

She sat back down on the sofa and looked at Kim, once Kim was calm, he started crying. Kei knows what he saw would break him, but it's only one out of many of the things his father did to his own family, and Kei is willing to expose his deeds.

"Are you okay?" Kei asked calmly.

"Is that true?" Kim asks, tears running down his face, feeling nauseous from finding out the truth.

"100% percent, and it's only one of the many things he did" Kei explains, this time there's a feeling of pity in her as she looks at Kim, "How about Adam will lead you to the room, and we'll continue to talk tomorrow, you'll need time to process this"

Kim nods and he silently follows Adam to be sent to his room for the night. Once Kim was upstairs, Vegas went to sit next to Kei, putting his arms around her, before asking.

"What happened?"

"Kim asked about his father, Rey told him that Korn is a liar so he asked about it"

"And then?"

"I showed him one of the many things his father did"

"And may I know what it is?"

"Remember Thankhun's incident? The reason why he's 'crazy', the kidnapping and all?"

"Yeah, what's with it?"

"It was his father who planned it, he did that as some sort of test to see if Thankhun could withstand it as an heir."

"He what?"

Kei moves to grab her tab, before showing the folder to Vegas, she explains to him she has all the evidence of Korn being the person behind a lot of incidents and cases. Vegas furrows his brows as his chest starts to ache, his uncle is evil and he's glad that he's not in contact with him anymore.

Kei wraps her arm around Vegas' waist, resting her head on his shoulder, in a way trying to comfort her. She has dug up a lot of Korn's evil deeds and it was really bad, Kei can't fathom how such a person be that evil.

Vegas and Kei ended up staying a bit more in the living room before they headed to bed, this time Vegas asked if he could sleep in her room, and Kei agreed without much thought.

In Kei's room, Vegas tucks himself in Kei's bed as the girl heads to the bathroom and prepares for bed, she takes a quick shower and heads out to sit at her dressing table, she starts doing her skin care.

Vegas saw that she washed her hair and it was still wrapped in the towel, so Vegas got out of bed and walked towards her. He stands behind her and leans forward to grab her hair dryer, he unwraps the towel on Kei's head and starts drying her hair as she does her skin care.

By the time her skincare routine was done, Vegas was still drying her hair, he ran his fingers through her hair, making sure it was not tangled with one another and at that moment Kei felt so relaxed.

As Vegas is done drying her hair, Kei is already half asleep and she holds her hands out for Vegas to drag her to bed, but Vegas instead wraps her arm around his neck and Princess carries her to bed.

Kei was gently put down, before she was covered with her blanket, yawning as she waited for Vegas to get in bed. Once Vegas is in bed, he puts his arm under her nape and brings her to lie in his arms.

The two got comfortable, with Kei lying on her side, one arm slung across Vegas' waist while the man was on his back and his arm was used as a pillow for Kei, the two soon fell into slumber.

Meanwhile, in another room, Kim is in bed with the lights off, but he isn't asleep. Tears still flow out of his eyes as he recalls the folder Kei showed him. Thankhun's incident wasn't an incident, so it got Kim thinking, what else did his father do? 

A/N: Also, I realized that I forgot a character... any guess who the character is?