Chapter 11 | "I need to tell you something"

Start from the beginning

Maybe after the thunderstorm it started snowing. That would be better.

I hear shuffling and that's when I turn around to see Peter with a hand to his head.

I smile at him, crawling back to bed and giving him a peck on the cheek. "Morning sunshine." I whisper softly and that's when we make eye contact.

"Mornin'" He whispers breaking the small silence.

"Um, Peter, I'm sorry for waking you up and—" "No. Don't be sorry." He interrupts me firmly and I bite my lips. His eyes move from my eyes to my lips.

He slowly separates my lips from my teeth and stares at my eyes once again. "Don't do that" He whispers really close to my face, our lips almost touching.

Then, he slowly takes my chin in his hand and brings it closer to his face until his phone starts ringing.

He sighs, closing his eyes and picking it up.

I stare into the space, not daring to look into Peter's eyes.

"Nellie?" That catches my attention. "Oh, yeah, sure, we'll meet you there." Peter ends the call looking back at me and clearing his throat.

"Nellie and Mickey are gonna be organizing the town's christmas party, they are asking us to go there." I smile, "Oooh, let's go!" I jump out of bed and start picking out the clothes I'm wearing today.

The Christmas town's party is basically a Christmas party that they organize every year. Instead of each family having their own celebration in their own houses, the townspeople organize it for everyone in town. Because basically they consider everyone here as family, since everyone knows each other.

I remember the last christmas party we had here. Peter and I were the ones blowing all the balloons and trust me when I say we couldn't breathe properly for a week.

We both get ready to go out and we leave the cozy apartment. The cold air hit us as we find our way to the town hall. The place where the party takes place.

I hear a squealing behind me and that's when I see the crazy blond hair girl.

"Finally! What took you guys so long?" She playfully smirks at us and I roll my eyes at her.

"Come on, we need your help with something." We both follow her and she stops on her track, pointing to the wrapping papers.

"You both can wrap the presents and put it in the christmas tree." I nod happily.

"Oh hey guys," Mickey comes in and waves at us. We wave back and they both go to their little corner to prepare some other decorations.

"Okay let's do this!"

We spend the last hours wrapping up all the presents and listening to Christmas songs. Now, we were halfway there (since there were thousands of presents)

"Okay lunch break!" Nellie comes in with Mickey and both me and Peter sigh in relief.

Nellie lets us go in front and as we were stepping out of the back doors Nellie stops us.

"Ah!" She smirks. "Look up."

A mistletoe. Oh no...

She squeals in excitement and both me and Peter make eye contact.

For a second, I thought he would look disgusted, but when I look at him, he looks scared.

I take a step closer to him and he does the same.

Before we could even think of something else, we look around to see that the whole town formed a crowd around us, all of them waiting for our big moment.

I bite my lip looking at his icy blue eyes.

He does the same movement as before and separates my plump lips.

"I told you not to do that." He whispers hoarsely, "I think you forgot I don't like following your rules." I respond looking at his lips.

Peter hums pleasantly with my answer.
Then before I could move an inch, he slams his lips into mine.

A rollercoaster of emotions spread to my body as I feel his wet lips against mine.

I taste his lips as his hand buries deep into my scalp.

Then, I feel another flush of warmth as I pull him closer to me. I know and I can feel a crowd around us, cheering and smiling at us but right now, I only focus on him.

Well, that was before he breaks the kiss and looks back at my eyes. Our breathing loud and our lips red from kissing for a long time.

We stare at each other. "Bonnie, I— I— need to tell you something." He hesitates for a while, and when he opens his mouth to speak again, a child's voice hits our ears.

"Peter?" We both look at the young and beautiful blond girl in front of us.

"Amy?"

꒦꒷꒷꒦

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

꒦꒷꒷꒦

FIRST KISS!!
Aaaahhh finally after decades!!!
You guys don't know what I have planned for the next chapters ;)

my social media:
Instagram: @gabislbrary
TikTok: @gabilpcv