VI.

[Author POV]
It was cold beautiful evening with your cold husband. These days you guys are rarely hangout, because he's always busy with his work. That's why he decided to take you out for a dinner. The restaurant was near the beach.

Now, you and Taehyung are sitting down in a free table. The waiter came towards the table with a menu in his hands and placed it on the table. 

Waiter: Here's the menu sir.

He bowed and stand by the table. Taehyung took and started looking at the menu. You were just sitting quietly, because Taehyung said he'll order for you. 

Tae: Here's my order and her too.

Waiter: Please, wait.

Waiter said and left. Taehyung turned his eyes towards you and was about to spoke, but suddenly his phone rang and he checked the ID and picked it up. 

Tae: Hello. 

JK: Yahh! Taehyung, where are you? 

Tae: You don't need to know.

He said in a cold tone. 

JK: Why are you so cold? Can't you talk nicely?

Tae: No, is there any problem?

JK: I'm your best friend, so treat me well before I punch that cold face of yours.

Tae: SHUT UP Jungkook. Just tell me why the hell did you called me??

Your eyes widened when you heard Jungkook's name. Why so rude. Why can't he treat his best friend well.

JK: I want to talk to you about business trip. 

Tae: I will talk to you later. 

Before Jungkook could say anything, Taehyung hung up the call and looked at you, who was staring at him without yourself knowing. 

Tae: Are you done staring at me?

You quickly looked away and your cheeks started burning. 

Tae: Look at me. 

You looked at him, your cheeks still burning. 

Tae: You know.. You're so beautiful. I can stare at you all day.

You blushed so hard. Taehyung said and looked at the direction that waiter was coming. Slowly his gaze fell behind the waiter and he caught a random guy staring at you. He raised and eyebrow and turned his eyes towards you. The food came and you both started eating. 

After a while you both finished eating. Taehyung already payed the bill. You were talking about random stuff nonstop and Taehyung was listening to you with a smile on his face. But you don't know that Taehyung kept an eye on that guy the whole time. He's just wondering for how long is that guy gonna stare at you.

As the time passing, Taehyung's smile started fading away and his eyes slowly darkened as he totally turned his eyes towards that guy. You stopped talking when you saw Taehyung's dark eyes.  He's burning in anger, but you don't know why. 

Of course that guy noticed Taehyung's death stare, but he just ignored it. As soon as you looked at that guy, he smirked and winked at you, before he got up and started leaving. And at that moment, anger took all over Taehyung's body. 

Your eyes widened and you immediately grabbed Taehyung's hands to calm him down. 

Y/n: Taehyung, look at me. Please calm down, he's drunk. 

You don't know whether that guy is drunk or not, but you just said that to calm him down.

Y/n: Let's go home.