I.

[Y/n's POV]
I'm bored while sitting on the bed, just scrolling through my phone. I sighed and put my phone beside me and decided to go downstairs.

I went downstairs and saw Taehyung sat on the couch still working, he took a glance at me and then turned his eyes towards his laptop. He looked stressed as I sigh and went towards him and sat beside him.

Y/n: Taehyung??

I whispered softly as he hummed in response.

Y/n: Do you want to eat??

Tae: No.

He said in cold tone, still looking at the laptop.

Y/n: Oh! Taehyung, work after eating, hmm??

Tae: I said no. You eat if you want, I'm not hungry.

Y/n: Taehyung-

Tae: Get out.

He whispered.

Y/n: Tae-

Tae: I said GET OUT.

Taehyung suddenly raised his voice and I flinched, slowly tears started forming in my eyes. I hold back and stood up. As I was about to go he spoke.

Tae: Wait! Just bring me some coffee.

He said while rubbing his forehead, closing his eyes and resting his head on the headboard. I nodded and headed towards kitchen.

After a while I came back with the hot coffee and went towards him. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I was about to hand him the cofee but... 

The cup accidentaly slipped from my hand, making all the coffee spill on him. As soon as the hot coffee made contact with his skin, he glared at me with burning eyes and I just froze at my spot. 

Tae: WHAT THE FUCK Y/N!

He yelled at me and I flinched by his sudden action. Tears flowing nonstop, but I still managed to speak.

Y/n: I-I'm s-sorry.. I'm really s-sorry.

Tae: SHUT UP! SORRY?! THAT'S ALL YOU WANTED TO TELL, SORRY?! HUH?? YOUR SORRY DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!

Taehyung said while coming towards Y/n and she gulped looking at him. He grabbed a vase and smashed it harshly on the floor, still coming towards her.

Tae: WHY ARE YOU SO CLUMSY?!

Before he could come even closer, I run to hug him and buried my face in his chest. I hugged him tightly while crying.

Y/n: I'm sorry.. I really didn't mean it. Please don't get mad.

Taehyung's eyes softened as he closed his eyes to calm himself, but I could hear his heavy breathing due to all the screaming he did. I was crying nonstop, Taehyung didn't say anything but surprisingly he just hugged me back and patted my back. I broke the hug and wiped my tears and spoke.

Y/n: Is it hurting?

Tae: No..

Y/n: But- 

Before I could complete my sentence, Taehyung already went out of the room and headed towards our bedroom. Tears still falling as I quickly wiped them away. I sighed and started cleaning the mess.

After a while I entered the room and saw him. I thought he's aslepp and went towards the empty side of the bed and laid down beside him. I just stared at his calm face. Then my gaze fell on his wrist, which was totally red. I slowly held his wrist, while biting my lower lip to prevent my tears. I softly caressed his wrist and then placed a kiss on his wrist.

Y/n: I am sorry.

With that I turned around and started to sob lightly, my back facing him.

[Taehyung's POV]
I got out off thoughts and a smile formed on my lips when I felt soft hands grabbing my wrist and softly caressed it. Then I felt her soft lips pressed on my wrist. I didn't opened my eyes because it felt like my pain faded away.

Y/n: I am sorry.

I smiled at her statement, then I opened my eyes when I heard her soft sobs. I looked at her, her back facing me.

[Y/n's POV]
I was sobbing silently. Suddenly I felt Taehyung's strong arms wrapped around me and he pulled me closer to his chest. My eyes widened and I immediately stopped sobbing. I could feel his breathe on my neck, then he spoke in a deep voice.

Tae: Shh.. I'm sorry.

He said and turned me around and sat straight. He wiped my tears with his thumbs. 

Tae: I'm really sorry.. Please don't cry now.

Taehyung pulled me in his embrace and hugged me tightly. I was shocked, trying to process what is happening. After a while he broke the hug and caressed my cheeks softly.

Tae: Don't ever cry, okay? It hurts me when I see you like this.

I cried because of him but now he's acting totally different. He didn't behaved like this before.

Taehyung noticed my confused face and laughed a little. 

Tae: I know I can't control my anger but I also can't stop loving you.

My eyes widened and Taehyung chuckled and held my hand tightly and spoke.

Tae: I don't know why I'm scared to tell you about my feelings towards you. I think maybe this thought "what if you don't love me". I'm really sorry for my behavior towards you. I love you Y/n. I'm holding this for a long time, I really love you. 

I was shocked. I didn't expect that. The whole time I was just sat silently. Taehyung confessed his feelings towards me but I didn't say anything. Taehyung bite his lips because of nervousness. He was scared remembering what if the thought he said earlier will come true and also I didn't say anything, which made him even more nervous.

Tae: Please say something Y/n.

Y/n: I love you too.

Tae: You really do??

I nodded slowly. Taehyung smiled and cupped my face and leaned closer. He placed his lips on mine, then pulled away. This was the first time he kissed me and I froze.

Y/n: Did you just kisse-

Before I could complete my sentence, he smiled and again placed his lips on mine. This time I closed my eyes and kissed him back slowly. After a while we both pulled away.

Tae: I love you.

My eyes are getting watery because of the happiness.

Tae: I told you don't cry, it hurts me. Come on, let's sleep, hmm?

He wiped my tears with his thumbs and I nodded slowly. Taehyung laid down as I did the same. I laid beside him while thinking. I got out of thoughts when I heard his deep husky voice. 

Tae: Come here.

Taehyung said while pulling me closer to his chest and wrapped his arms around me, letting me feel his warmness, which I wanted the most. I smiled brightly and hugged Taehyung tightly.

Tae: Good night princess.

Y/n: Good night prince.

I whispered and his lips curved up forming into a smile. He leaned closer and kissed my forehead.

Tae: I promise to be a good husband from now on.

With that, we both fell asleep in each others embrace.