IV.

[Y/n's POV]
Tae: Y/n.

My smile dropped when I looked at Taehyung, who was burning in anger.

JK: Oh, Taehyung. You're so lucky. Your wife is so cute and beautiful.

Jungkook said playfully. I forced a smile, but Taehyung gaze was piercing into my soul.
Please Jungkook stop. You're making him angry more and more.

Tae: Jungkook, go and keep everything ready for the meeting. I'm coming.

As soon as Jungkook left, Taehyung pulled me closer and put his hand on my waist and started walking. I felt embarrassed, because everyone's eyes were on us.

Y/n: Taehyung.. Can you please... Everyone's looking at us.

Tae: I don't give a fuck about them.

[Author POV]
Taehyung took you to his secret room and closed the door. He looked at you with a cold face. He started walking towards you slowly and your breathing started to get heavy. He didn't stopped, still coming towards you while glaring at you. You started walking backwards. Soon your back hit the wall harshly and you hissed in pain.

Y/n: T-Taehyung...please, you're hurting me..

You tried to get out of his grip, but he held you even more tightly. Tears started to form in your eyes. You gulped in fear and nervousness and looked down avoiding his gaze.

Tae: Princess..

He moved his finger down to your chin to lift your head up to meet his dark eyes.

Tae: Why are you doing all this?? Why are you pushing yourself into trouble?? Don't make me mad princess. Or else you'll face the consequences.

Fear took all over your body after hearing those words. You saw many sides of him, but this side of him was scary like hell. You looked into his eyes.

Tae: I really didn't wanted to scare you my princess. But you made me do like this.

You remembered the thought you had a few minutes ago. In his arms it feels like I'm safe. It feels like no one can hurt me. The person in whose arms you felt safe is the one who is hurting you now. You looked down with heavy breathe.

Tae: Look at me.

You looked at him with your teary eyes, those eyes made his chest tightened, but he hated how you bacame close to Jungkook. Taehyung quickly wiped your tears and kissed your forehead.

Tae: Don't cry my princess. It's hurting me. 

Taehyung hugged you tightly and patted your back. 

Tae: Don't cry now. Go home and get some rest.

[Y/n POV] (at night)
I was lying down on the bed while thinking deeply, tears just flowing like a waterfall.
Why are you pushing yourself into trouble?

Y/n: How can he say like that?? 

Don't make me mad princess.

Y/n: He said he loves me, but this is what he calls love?? Is this how he express his love?? He said he can't see tears in my eyes, but he's the one who is the cause of my tears. Love isn't supposed to hurt.
Or else you'll face the cosequences. 

Y/n: I'm really scared of him.

I heard the door open and close. I immediately wiped my tears and closed my eyes tightly. Taehyung entered the bedroom and I my back is facing him. He went to bathroom. After a while he come out and then jumped on the bed and laid down beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. My back toughed his chest.