III.

[Y/n's POV]
I opened my eyes and felt a heavy arm around my waist. I looked at my right side and found Taehyung hugging my waist tightly, while sleeping paecefully. I slowly took his arm off my waist and got out of the bed and pecked his forehead before going into the bathroom.

I came down after taking a shower and headed towards the kitchen to make breakfast. I though for a while what to make. Then I decided to make pancakes.

Tae: Good morning princess.

I flinched when I heard his voice out of sudden.

Y/n: Taehyung, stop scaring me.

I glared at him and he laughed. He came behind me and then slide his hands around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder.

Tae: Sorry.

He kissed my cheek, making me chuckle. He turned me around and spoke.

Tae: I need to go now baby.

Y/n: But why so early? At least eat-

He cut me off by giving me a long kiss and soon pulled away.

Tae: Thank you baby.. I'm full now.

Y/n: Taehyung... Taehyung...

Tae: Bye see youuuuu.. Don't skip meals.

He said while rushing out of the house. I smiled seeing his childish behavior. Then I started continuing my work.

[Author POV] (at the company)

Girl: Yes, but soon I will be Mrs. Kim.

Tzuyu: Ahh! Stop, he's not gonna fall for you. Listen to me.. You're new here. You don't know about him. He's already married.

Girl: So what?? I'll make sure to break them apart.

Tzuyu: Girl.. He's hella scary, so you better stay away from him.

Girl: Whatever.

The girl rolled her eyes.

[Y/n POV]
It's 10:00 am. I was sitting on the couch  doing nothing, feeling bored. Suddenly something popped in my mind.

Y/n: I wonder how his company is.. Can I go there? Instead of being bored here in home, I should spend time in his company.

I quickly got up and headed towards bathroom to take a quick shower.

(Time skip: in company)

As I entered the company, my jaw dropped by seeing the view. I smiled and went straight to receptionist.

Y/n: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where is Taehyung?

She looked at me up and down and then spoke.

Receptionist: Show me your appointment letter. 

What? I'm his wife. I don't need any apointment. Well, I can't blame her. She don't know me. Because this is my first time I came here.

Y/n: Hmm.. I'm his wife, can you please tell me where he is?

She looked at me again with widened eyes, then burst out laughing, which made me angry.

Receptionist: What?? Wife?? Hahaha..

Y/n: Yahh! I'm serious. 

She stopped laughing and glared at me.

Receptionist: Shut up and get lost.

Y/n: Listen.. I'm-

Receptionist: I SAID GET LOST!