II.

[Y/n's POV]
It's been 2 days since Taehyung confessed his love towards me, he's not too cold towards me but for others he's too cold. Once he get out of the house he changes into a cold person. But one thing didn't change about him. His anger. He can't control that.

We both came to cinema because I decided to watch movie with Taehyung, but actually as a cold person, Taehyung didn't want to go. He don't like these stuffs, but this was the firts time I asked something to him, so he agreed.

We entered the cinema and sat on our seats, which was far corner of the very last row in the cinema.

Taehyung smiled and pecked my forehead before leaning his back against his seat. The movie started, lights turned off except for the screen in front of us. 

[After 20 minutes]
I didn't take my eyes off the big screen, while eating popcorn and Taehyung just sat with a blank face staring at the screen. I was too focused on the movie, until I felt someone staring at me. I took a glance at my right side. It's dark but I somehow saw his face. A random guy, who was staring at me while smirking pervertly. I ignored him and focused on the movie. Suddenly that guy leaned closer and whispered in my ear.

Guy: Let's have some fun babygirl.

The guy started caressing my thighs and my breathing started to get heavy. I slapped his hand away. He just smirked and turned his eyes towards the movie. Then I looked at Taehyung, who is looking at me worriedly. 

Tae: What's wrong Y/n??

Taehyung said in a soft tone. I didn't wanted to make a scene, because I knew how his anger is, so I just shook my head and turned my eyes towards the big screen, as he did the same. 

That guy kept on staring at me and I was feeling uncomfortable. I can't even focus on the movie. I looked at my left side and found Taehyung also staring at me. I was sitting between Taehyung and that guy, two stares pinching into my soul. One is from my husband and other is that random guy. I was screaming inside and wanted to dig a hole and disappear at this moment. 

Tae: Y/n.. What's wrong?

I didn't say anything.

Tae: Y/n, I'm talking to you. What happened?

Y/n: Nothing.

I faked my smile and Taehyung raised his eyebrow. He knew that something is wrong because of my behavior.

Tae: You know Y/n.. I hate liars.

He said with a very cold tone.

Y/n: Taehyung, I said I'm fine.

Tae: Are you sure?

Y/n: Yeah!

I looked back at the movie, but little did I know, that Taehyung still kept staring at me. That guy and Taehyung couldn't see each other, because being sitting in the far dark corner it's dark.

Y/n: Taehyung..why are you staring at me like that??

Tae: I'm staring at what's mine.

My heart skipped a beat. Suddenly that guy placed his hand on my thighs again. I tried to push his hand, but he tightly grabbed my thigh, which totally became red. I couldn't take this anymore, tears started to form in my eyes. I immediately grabbed Taehyung's hand tightly, while breathing heavily. I didn't say anything. Taehyung stood up and spoke.

Tae: Let's exchange our seats.

Without a wasting a second, I nodded and we both exchanged our seats. After exchanging our seats, I let out a heavy sigh. Now I felt so much comfortable.

[After 20 minutes]
I was so lost in the movie as the movie finished. The lights turned on. I smiled and turned my eyes from the big screen towards Taehyung, but as soon as I saw his face my eyes widened. He was burning in anger and I took a glance at that guy and got shocked. Blood was coming from his nose and mouth and he has bruises everywhere. He struggled to stood up and looked at me with eyes filled with regret. I kept on looking at that guy, wondering what happened to him. Suddenly Taehyung grabbed my arm and spoke with a cold voice, which made me gulp.

Tae: Let's go.

Y/n: Taehyung-

Before I could complete my sentence, he held my wrist and started dragging me outside. He stopped in front of his car and sat in the car and waited for me to sit. As I sat he started the engine. He looked scary as I somehow managed to call him many times, but he just ignored  me and didn't say anything. I sighed and tried one last time.

Y/n: Taehyung-

Taehyung hit the steering wheel making me shut up and spoke while giving me a death glare.

Tae: WHAT?! WHAT NOW?! ARE THERE ANY LIES LEFT?! I SAID I HATE LIARS BUT YOU JUST IGNORED MY WORDS AND LIED AGAIN!

I flinched and looked outside the window. I didn't have any courage to make an eye contact with Taehyung. Couple of tears left my eyes. I sighed seeing this side of thim again. I understood that he's the one who made that guy like that. There was silence between us until we reached our house.

We reached our house and I just looked down and followed behind Taehyung. He went to our bedroom and sat on the bed. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. After a while I came outside and saw Taehyung already asleep. I sighed and went towards the balcony and stood there, staring at the night view and feeling the cool night breeze while closing my eyes. The cool breeze gently touched my skin and the thoughts settle down as the night gets darker. 

I got out of my thoughts and flinched when I felt that someone backhugged me and rested his chin on my shoulder. It was Taehyung.

Tae: It's beautiful, right? But not as beautiful as my princess.

He placed a soft kiss on my neck. 
Now he changed into a romantic guy?? How can he change real quick??

Tae: Aren't you going to sleep, hmm?

I didn't say anything, just ignored him.

Tae: Baby.. Princess.. Y/n.. I'm talking to you. Are you mad at me??

I didn't say anything and he sighed and turned me around to face him, but I looked away. He gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

Tae: Is it because I shouted at you? It's just... You know, I care about you. If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't get so mad at the things you do. You know well, I hate liars. The one I love the most lied to me. And how can you let someone touch you??

His eyes are filled with love and care as tears to form in my eyes, but he gently cupped my face and wiped my tears which he never want to see.

Tae: You need to be strong Y/n. If you quite like this, he will do that to many other girls like you. I'm scared because what if something bad happen to you??

I immediately pulled him into a hug. Taehyung smiled and kissed my forehead.

Tae: From now on..just don't hide anything from me and don't lie to me.

I nodded and closed my eyes. I rested my head on his chest

Tae: Okay.. Then let's sleep.

Y/n: No, please stay like this for a while.

He smiled and kiss my forehead again and rested his chin on my head, while closing his eyes.