[FIFTH]: Consequences of Immortality

After spending some time in the red room, I eventually hit the button and head back into the snowy waste... i'm realizing i probably should try and find some place to stay here.

Walking around.. this place is pretty creepy...

 this place is pretty creepy

Empty Buildings everywhere... no signs of life...  yet oddly tranquil too...  with the exception of the skeletons frozen in their final moments,  now i'm no scientist, but i definitely know how long it takes for a body to decompose, so this must've been going on for like.... y'know actually scratch that last part.

trying to find a safe place to stay seems like a total pain in the ass though, what with the Toxic air, freezing cold, and the fact most of this place is falling apart.. but i guess anything is better than nothing.

As i'm walking, the deafening silence is broken by something, something that isn't me. its a Howling, coming from one of the nearby Buildings.. i duck down behind a heavily damaged Car, peeking over towards where the noise came from.....

and then i see it walk out.

a Wolf. made of Ice and metal. kinda like the giant thing that FROZE me to death before... those same letters are on its side... "JCJ"... seriously starting to wonder what that means.

the wolf sniffs the air slightly... a frosty Mist exhaled from its mouth... its only now i'm noticing the thing has 3 front legs. two in the normal places, and a third in the middle of its body.. the hell is that for?! 

My question is then instantly answered when its middle "leg" raises up, acting more like a hand than a Leg, it uses its "arm" to close the door of the building it left... its probably got some form of intelligence. 

i'm now realizing a major problem.... i can't move, if it do it'll totally hear the snow crunching under my feet, I look down at the Gun in my hand.... i have no other choice than to try and use it... hotdogs, horseshoes and hand-grenades don't fail me now..

I take a deep Breath...

Aim down the sights.. i'm going to try and shoot it in the Eye.. 

Both hands on the Pistol...