[FIRST:A] A bystander in someone else's story.

Copper 9 is a deadly place to organic life, its air is toxic. its environment is wrecked. its freezing cold and its inhabited by... not so friendly things.

You'd think that the only way a human could survive here, would be through a very complex and specific death-revival system that proves the existence of the supernatural and afterlife, but you'd be wrong. 

"Okay

"Okay... thats.. 2 wrenches.. some matches... bunch of screws.." This Girl, is a human. scrounging the horrible frosts of Copper-9.

To truly understand how she got here without the gift of death we'd need to go back in time. but i'm not gonna do that.

"Artoria!! can we go now?! i keep hearing frost wolf howls and i really don't wanna be here when they show up!!"

This Voice, comes from a Short Strange Mechanical Automaton.  with Purple hair,  a rather cute Fluffy Hoodie and a nice Beanie. Holding a Monkey Wrench in her hand. looking around worriedly.

"I'll be just a second! i've got.. i think everything we need here!" Artoria turns around to look at the Machine, Smiling at it beneath her Gas-mask. 

"So we can leave now before we get frozen!!" Artoria Winces at how loud the other girl is being, looking around nervously.

"Y-Yeah we can Go Uzi! please stop shouting..." They both then quickly start to move through the frosts.. shivering as they see the Mechanical Frost Giant in the distance, its size meaning even from this distance. its still somewhat visible through the frosty fog.

After a few minutes of walking, they return to a large Industrial Looking door. heading into a large Underground Colony. and its there that Artoria and Uzi live, with many of these other Automated machines, called "Drones".

"You heading back to your house?" Uzi crosses her arms. "Nope, i'd rather delay my dad asking about your "Door study progress"" 

"Are you sure... i shouldn't study just incase he like... pop quizzes me?"

"He'll be too busy ignoring his daughter to do that."

Artoria laughs Nervously, the kind of laugh you do when you don't know what to say in an awkward conversation.

"So.. my place right?" Artoria looks at Uzi with a forced smile. "Yep." and they continue to walk, reaching Artoria's Airlock Door. clearing the toxic air and allowing Her to take off her gas Mask and relax. "I'm gonna make some Hot Chocolate, do you want some Uzi?"

Uzi Stares at her. "...No..." Artoria Nods and heads into the kitchen to make her hot chocolate. Finishing it and taking it to the living room, setting it on the coffee table.

"I'm gonna go get into my comfy clothes so.. just wait here okay?" Uzi Nods as she sits on Artoria's couch.

Artoria comes back after about 40 seconds, now wearing some pajama pants and a comfy Green Housecoat. Sitting down on the couch.

Artoria shivers softly, nuzzling more into her comfy warm clothes trying to keep as much of the heat as possible

Artoria shivers softly, nuzzling more into her comfy warm clothes trying to keep as much of the heat as possible. sipping her hot chocolate lightly. "So..... what do you wanna do?" She can't help but smile at Uzi. 

"...wanna.. watch those videos you have on your phone?.. the one with the guy who plays those VR games?" Uzi shuffles a bit closer to Artoria as she takes out her phone, opening youtube and moving to the downloaded videos and tapping on one from "DownIsNotCrouch" about a silly review of a game called.. "Gorn"

""So We left off last time thinking this was the coolest thing ever." the Video shows Fallout 4 VR, as the person playing uses the "Shishkabab" weapon to SLICE Off a suited man's head. the person in the video.. who looks quite familiar, laughs a bit before going... "I can Do better." as it cuts to a screen that says "What is Gorn?"

---------------------------------
time passes as Uzi and Artoria watch these videos.. eventually, Artoria gets tired.. and falls asleep on the couch, Uzi also has fallen asleep, but the video keeps playing... and as we take a look closer..

 and as we take a look closer

-----------------You are a... Youtuber?-----------------------------------------

Deathcount: 5

Artoria is an OC provided by BigAngryMetaEnty. check him out, he's doing his own Fanfic and we've both been helping each other out etc.