[SECOND]: Dead again.

You've been sitting by this tree for roughly.. 3 minutes now.. and it still hurts to breathe, your chest isn't aching anymore so your fairly certain your not injured... its also still REALLY cold..

You struggle to stand up, leaning on the tree as you struggle to hold yourself up.. its so cold, you shiver, hugging yourself to try and preserve warmth..

 its so cold, you shiver, hugging yourself to try and preserve warmth

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

your vision is bleary.. you can barely stand...

you collapse. coughing...

------------YOU ARE DEAD-----------

you wake up, Gasping. sitting in a chair. a red armchair. with a rather interesting contraption infront of you.

 with a rather interesting contraption infront of you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

theres some kind of type writer.. the paper on it says: "cause of Death: Toxic Air Inhalation."

"...i.. Died again... already?? so this was a trick.. he wasn't giving me another chance.. he just wanted me to die"

*Theres also a note to the side of the typewriter. you read it*

 you read it*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

it looks... kinda crappy, but you can mostly make out what it says.

"..he even rhymes in notes?"

you nervously hover your hand over the skull shaped button.. and decide to press it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

You sit up, coughing heavily. sitting in a large frosty clearing in a forest. its insanely dark, you notice a single lantern next to you, you take a deep breath and clutch your chest. inhaling sharply as a pain invades your lungs.. it hurts to breathe.. SHIT THE TOXIC AIR!! THATS WHY IT HURTS!!

You in a panic stand up, holding your breath. you need to find some way to filter this air before you die AGAIN. of course the stupid dapper skeleton guy had to send you somewhere with AIR THAT KILLS YOU!

after a bit of fumbling, your able to make it inside one of those abandoned buildings, finding the logo "JCJenson (IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE)" plastered all over the place on things, and to your luck. you find a Branded Gas Mask in an emergancy station, so you quickly without thinking, stupidly smash your hand against the glass, which just.. hurts your hand.

"Ow FUCK!" You cough even more, the sudden pain causing you to inhale alot of the noxious air, your vision starts to go blurry

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Ow FUCK!" You cough even more, the sudden pain causing you to inhale alot of the noxious air, your vision starts to go blurry.. you can barely stand... everything goes dark....

-----------YOU ARE DEAD----------------

"DAMMIT!!" You angrily punch the desk, and then spend the few seconds holding your hand in pain.

"OWww.... need.. to stop doing that...... Okay... i.. gotta stay calm... theres that gas mask, i just gotta hold my breath, get into that building, find something to smash the glass, then put it on."

you once again hit the button...

----------------------------------------------------------------

You sit up, coughing heavily. sitting in a large frosty clearing in a forest. its insanely dark, you instantly hold your breath, knowing time is limited, you stand up on shaky legs. making your way back to that abandoned building, pushing the door open, you take a stop to breathe, breathing slowly and carefully to minimize how much air you intake, just enough to keep moving.

you look around the room, seeing the Gas mask behind that emergency glass, but you can't find the hammer that usually breaks it.

Finally your able to find it, hidden under some debris, you quickly pick it up,

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You SMASH the glass, and quickly take the gas mask. putting it on and taking a MASSIVE BREATHE OF AIR.... and.. it doesn't hurt! it actually feels quite nice.

"Yes!! Woo!... oh my god that was... that was the scariest thing i've ever done... Oh i need to sit down.. "

----------YOU ARE ALIVE-------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

----------YOU ARE ALIVE-------

Deathcount: 2

Right as you sigh, taking a Sweet breath of non-toxic air, relieved at how you aren't dead.....

"Hey! i think i heard something over here!" oh..

"More workers to kill? Be quick about it, we need to get back to base." oh.. oh no..

"Yes Ma'am!" .....Dah... Fuck i'm gonna die more aren't i?

YES. YOU ARE.

---------------ZHOR----------

From this point, the pov will be in first person from Y/N's perspective. so "You" is replaced with "I", i dunno why i was being weird with it before but now its fixed!

"No Matter what happens, your still. gonna die" MD X Male Human Reader.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें