Chapter 1

3 years ago

"How's your life Kal? "

He just came home from the States, after 13 years he still thinks about going back?

"Good"

I don't want to see him, from what he did to my mom? Did he think I could forgive him just like that? I can provide myself, I don't need him.

"Alam kong ayaw mo ako Makita, but still you are my son, Kal it's been years, can't we just move on? For your mom too?"

I dropped the glass, we are here in the restaurant, he said that we need to talk regarding business, but what the fuck is he saying right now?

"For mom? Are you aware from what you are saying?" baka nakakalimutan niya because of him, mom is dead!

"Son-"

I stand and glare at him, I don't want to here anything from him, I don't want his reason, Hindi Niya mababago na ang lahat nang nangyare noon ay dahil sa kanya! I'm not blind! I know what I saw, I know what I heard, this fucking asshole, even he is my dad I don't fucking care if his dead.

"Dont fucking dare to say that again, and I'm not your son anymore, because of you, mom is dead, because of you this family is ruined! Don't ever comeback, Wala Kang anak Dito"

I was just surprised when someone suddenly someone blocked in front of me, and punched me.

"are you out of respect!?"

Fuck! Who's that?

"The fuck? Ha...you must be Vince, anak Nang Isang kabit" I saw his arm clenching, what? It's hurt right?

"Dad has repented, actually that's why He's here to pick you up, if you can't treat him as a father, at least you can give him respect"

What a good kid, Hindi mo alam kung ano pinag daanan ko sa tinuturing mong ama.

"You don't know anything" I grab my phone and leave.

"Kal, wait..pls hear me..." - Dad.

——

December 15 2006

She's wearing a dress, she's smiling at me. My dad is waiting on the next corner, naghihintay sa'min. Both of them holding my hands, naglakad sa malawak na lupain. We laugh and Play together, but.....in a blink of eye..

"Pls stop William, it's h-hurt..."

I saw him, hawak Niya ang buhok ni mommy, kinakaladkad sya papasok nang kwarto, kitang kita ko sa harap ko mismo, all I can do ay umiyak, I'm scared, mom...

She's looking at me, and smile kahit halos mapuno na nang dugo na Ang Mukha nito.

"G-go your room sweetheart, pls?" I run to my room, I heard my mom, screaming and begging to make him stop.

"You're fucking slut! Nakipag kita kana naman sa lalake mo!!? Malandi Kang babae!"

"N-no that's not true, pls William stop, Hindi ko sya lalake, he's just my schoolmate"

"Schoolmate!? Yumayakap Sayo!? You fucking bitch, you are mine! Mine!"

Nakarinig ako nang ilang mga nabasag, ilang minuto rin bago tumigil ang ingay, I heard the door is open.

"You are not leaving in this room Elizabeth!"

Dad is leaving, lumabas Ako sa kwarto para tignan si mommy. Naka lock ang pinto, lumapit Ako dun at kumatok.

"M-mom?"

I heard her cough, is she okay? Mommy..

"Mom???" I knock so many times and call her, and thank God she respond.

"Y-yes sweetie? Are you okay?"

Why? You're the one hurting now, not me mom.

"Yes mommy"

A little silent came, I don't know what to say, I want to hug her, I want to take her away, but I'm too young and powerless to do that.

"Kal.."

Mom call my name, she rarely calls me by my name.

"Y-you know m-mommy loves you right?" Only the door between us.

"Yes mommy, and I love you too forever and ever mommy"

I know she's smiling right now.

"I love you too my little Angel, you are always in my heart, and remember when I'm gone, I'm always inside you, always.."

I don't understand what mommy is saying.

"W-what do you mean mom?"

"Kal, promise me one thing, that when you meet the girl you will love, don't ever hurt her, promise me"

I guess mommy doesn't want me to be like dad. I don't want to be like dad either.

"Y-yes mommy"

"Thank you sweetheart, you're my Lovely Kal, I love you"

After that i heard noise inside, I call for help and when dad came, he open the door, and I saw mom...dead..

Sumisigaw si dad, umiiyak, calling my mom to come back.

Mommy....no..

After mom's dead, nagbago si dad, lagi siyang lasing Minsan sinasaktan Niya na Ako, sakin Niya binubugtong ang lahat.

And after 2 years, kung saan 13 na Ako, umalis si dad, he leave me at that age, all by myself, si manong maeng Ang nag alaga sakin at naging ama ko sa Isang malamig at malaking mansyon na yon.

This is his fault, if mom is still alive maybe I can be happy, maybe makikita kopa ang ngiti nito, na mararamdaman kopa ang yakap nang Isang Ina sa tuwing nasasaktan at  alaga nito kapag nagkakasakit ako.

Mommy.....I I-love you.....I miss you...