Chapter 10 | "couldn't live without"

Start bij het begin

I chuckle awkwardly, "Thank you."

I put a hand to his elbow and my eyes go wide, wow this guy must have been going to the gym a lot.

Peter laughs out loud and looks straight at me. "Did I say that out loud?" I whisper and he nods, making my cheeks turn red.

"You're not wrong though." He playfully raises his eyebrows, making me laugh.

The rest of our time there on the ice rink went pretty well. Except the fact that I fell on my bum and almost broke my cox. Bad times...

Although, Peter did teach me how to slide with the ice skaters without me clutching him like a koala.

I could have won the Olympics with those moves.

Now, It's getting darker and we're heading to his apartment.

"You know, I did pretty good there in the ice rink." I joke and he giggles, "Yes you did, could have won the prize for 'the girl who fell the most in an ice rink and broke all of her bones.'" I laugh at his comment.

"I'm not sure I would receive that prize, but you're not wrong saying that I broke all of my bones in my body." I grunt, putting a hand to my back. Ouch this hurts.

"Come on, let's get you inside and then we'll put some Ice."

The two of us got inside the apartment and then I went to take a relaxing shower.

Now I'm in my cozy pajamas and in his bed.

"Ouch! That huurtsss!" I groan as he puts the ice pack closer to my body.

"Lift your shirt." He replies in that deep voice and I feel my cheeks getting red.

It's not in that way Bonnie, it's just so he can put some more ice.

But it could be that wa— I stop myself from thinking any further.

Lifting my shirt, he puts the ice pack closer to my chest and almost lining with the fold of my boob. "It's too cold!" I groan/moan. And he stares at me.

"Come on baby, collaborate with me, it's for the best." I stop myself from whining any further.

It's not the first time he calls me baby but even though it still does something to my chest, something I can't quite comprehend.

We stay silent for a while as he stays with his hand on the ice pack on my chest.

Then he takes it off and I feel my skin burning.

"You can put your shirt down again, tomorrow we'll add a bit more." I nod without making a noise as we both exit his room. He goes to the kitchen and I go to the couch to sleep.

He stares at me, "What are you doing?" I stare back at him, "I'm sleeping...?" He glares. "Why there?" I sigh, "Look Peter I appreciate you caring for me but I'm not sleeping in your bed again, I'm okay here."

He frowns. "Why don't you wanna sleep there?" He whispers and I almost don't hear a thing.

"Two things, number one I don't want to invade your 'space' and number two, you snore." He raises an eyebrow, "I don't snore." I raise an eyebrow, "Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't—" "Peter, it's okay, I'm okay here." I smile and he glares at me, crossing his arms and storming out of the living room and onto his room.

I roll my eyes, such a baby.

I get comfortable on the couch and the door to his room opens, "Goodnight." He grumbles still mad at me and closes the door.

I mentally laugh, this guy.

I don't know what he is doing to me, but I know it's working.

Slowly, I drift off to sleep, thinking about one person that I couldn't live without. Peter.

꒦꒷꒷꒦

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

꒦꒷꒷꒦

Omg I haven't been to an ice rink for a long time now. 🫠
I remember I told myself the chapter would be over 500 words but they are actually being really long now 🫡
But anyways hope ur liking it! ❄️⛸️

my social media:
Instagram: @gabislbrary
TikTok: @gabilpcv