Prologue-Sarah

From ever since I could remember, I had to act perfect, breath perfect, *be perfect.

The Kang name wasn't something to be messed with. We owned, and knew more than enough businesses to get you blacklisted to ever get a job again.

We were the perfect family, my mother being a beautiful, milky skin, dark, wavy hair, and a perfect mother. My father being the breadwinner, owning and dealing with all the business related earnings. My oldest brother helping with only the real-estate side of the business, he was already 19, learning to take over the business. My oldest sister being a fashion model, with all the agencies wanting to shoot with her, her being only 17. With me being the youngest, 12. My birthday was in June and it was summer break. Just about it being over, and almost being time to head to highschool.

Though my family still treated me like a 5 year old that wasn't responsible enough to be trusted by myself for a few minutes. My mother never cared for me, or even looked at me, I felt invisible to her. While the opposite of my dad, he would beat me, only in places where it wouldn't be visible so the press wouldn't cause a scandal. My oldest brother, Alex, took after my father, slapping me sometimes. My oldest sister, Ivy, hated me. It's not like I did anything, but she despised me, I hated her for that.