[ ☁︎ - 12 - ☁︎ ]

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry. I have a fail-safe in place." Kokoci said as you smiled as your concern vanished. As you didn't notice your watch glitching and showed the symbol the autumn loading process 100% now and said 'loading processing completely'

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

You woke up in table and you can see BoBoiBoy and his friends sleeping in table, then you look at commander, papazola and ochobot then look at the screen.

"We're here!" Kokoci exclaimed Wich they woke up.

"[Yawn], so sleepy~"

"All hands, prepare for landing!" Papazola said as cattus meowing. He controll the spaceship and went the planet find the landing spot.

You run the window and you can see the planet look carnival. "What a small planet. . ." You mumble as ying and yaya walk towards the window beside you.

Papazola controll the spaceship and he found the perfect spot landing that made you, ying, yaya surprised. "Woah! Mr. Papa is so skillful!"

Papazola smiled as the shining on his teeth proud. Then heard yawning from Gopal.

"I'm so tired. . . Can we take a nap first?" Gopal said in tired.

"PREPARE FOR LANDING!" He pushed the control as spaceship high speed down at the ground while everyone while holding and scream while you were laughing and fun.

"HAHAHAHA! THIS IS SO FUN! !"

The spaceship about to crash landed, then papazola controlled the spaceship and perfect landed but then landed ground without gentle.

In spaceship, everyone on the ground as the books messes on the ground. You quickly sat up as you fix your bunny cap then said. "Again! Again!"

While BoBoiBoy and Gopal groaned. "WHY, mr. Papa. . . ? Why. . . ?"

"Haha! Well, you're all wide-awake now, aren't you?"

You realize there's something missing, you look around then look up see cattus there he were shaking, his cactus spike up.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

Everyone walk in creepy carnival. You looked around the carnival are empty. It looks like no one having fun in carnival. You thought there it might be a clown, you gripped your Big brother hand as BoBoiBoy grip you tight and said. "Don't worry lil sis, I'm here."

"I'm scared big brother. . . What if the clown will come eat me. . ."

"Don't worry. Big brother is here for stay by your side!" He said that made you calm you bit down.

"Stay close! And beware of your surroundings!"

"What is this place, commander?" BoBoiBoy asked still hold your hand that you grip his hand.

"This place used to be an entertainment hub, with crowds lining up for it's circus shows. But now. . ." Sudden Gopal snatch power sphera tracker from his hand.