" fuck Kim Sunoo you will be the death of me "

And then Ni-ki gave in, gave in to his lust, desires, wants, craves, heart, mind, soul...

Gave in to Kim Sunoo.

The swift rustle sounds echoed in their ears as Sunoo watched the younger strip, eyes taking in the perfection before him almost like drinking him through his eyes.

" like what you see? "

Asked Ni-ki teasingly, feeling the older's gaze on every inch of his skin, making him excited and he looked up only to find the older staring at his dick while biting his lips.

" want this? "

He asked pointing at his exposed dick that stood egoistically making the older shudder visibly.

" yes I want it- want it so bad please "

Ni-ki's eyes grew wide at the shamelessness but he was rather glad about it, right..they don't need to be ashamed of anything when it's just them.

" it's all yours "

He said as he grabbed the older's small hand and brought it to his dick, watching as the older circled his dainty fingers around it and oh he felt the gosebumps all over his body.

" fuck.. hyung "

Ni-ki muttered under his breath, cursing no one as he felt the warm and smooth skin of the older's palm enveloping his dick.

" fuck my mouth please "

Ni-ki's eyes grew wide and he sucked in a breath sharply when the latter voiced out his words in a very polite manner. He kinda doubt his ears.

" wa-want me to fuck that pretty mouth of yours baby? Is that want you want? "

Sunoo nodded and who the fuck he is to say no to that.

He watched Sunoo open his cherry lips and stuck his tongue out almost like a tease and then started to kitty lick the tip of his semi hard dick, he watched without blinking how good his hyung looks licking his dick like a popsicle.

" fucking- oh my holy shit hyung uh "

He started to sound stupid the way he was mumbling silly words and curses and Sunoo found it very entertaining to his ears. He without warning opened his mouth even more and lowered his head, taking in the length full in his mouth.

" fuckk you like sucking on my dick hm? You like sucking your younger brother's dick? "

Ni-ki was provoking at this point and Sunoo found everything about it very exciting and hot, he was more than welcome to being called a cockslut if it's just for Ni-ki.

His request was still pending, he wanted Ni-ki to fuck his face but he knows the younger was being hesitant but not on his watch.

Being a tease... Yh he is good at that, he slowed down his pace, painfully slow to make the younger groan in annoyance and desperation.

He started bobbing his head, taking the cock as deep as he can in his mouth, the tip hitting the back of his throat and eyes stayed glued to the younger's face, studying his expressions, from his frowns to the clenching shut his eyes, from his sweat glazed skin to his plumpy swollen lips and oh the way the latter was biting his bottom lip-

" ugh fuck hyung don't tease "

Ni-ki complained and Sunoo almost laughed. He stopped like literally stilled and watched the younger losing it.

Finally

" so stubborn "

Ni-ki clicked his tongue, tilting his head to the left he grabbed the older's jaw, caressing his jaw with the tip of his fingers ever so softly before grabbing his chin almost in a tight grip.

" open "

He commanded and Sunoo immediately obayed, opening his mouth and even sticking his tongue out.

" good boy and take this "

Ni-ki praised and then slowly shoved his length in the warm heaven of the older's mouth, groaning in please and tightning his grip on the older's jaw.

" your mouth feels fucking sinful ugh "

" like it's made just to take my dick "

" you heard that? "

" only I can do this to you "

The older moaned at those possessive words and oh those vibration reminded him of his neglated cock.

" can I start now? "

Ni-ki asked and Sunoo almost melted but nodded slightly nevertheless.

Ni-ki started moving... in an animalistic pace, making the older's eyes grow wide but he can't pull back, not yet.

He felt the younger grabbing his hair and the side of his face and then the constant ramming of a throbbing cock in his mouth, hitting the back of his throat constantly again and again and again.

" fuck ah- look at you- my cock in your mouth "

" hyung you look so fucking cute like this "

" I want to keep doing this every fucking night ugh "

" yes take my dick like a good boy, baby "

The car was now filled with obsene squelching sounds, loud and clear enough ringing in their ears and oh lord Ni-ki swear he will die at the end of this.

A familiar feeling started to form in his stomach making him grip the older's hair harder making him moan in pain and pleasure, sending vibration to the younger who sucked in a deep breath before shooting thick ropes of cums in the mouth of the person who was supposed to be his elder brother.

" drink that hyungie "

Ni-ki said smiling at the older's tear stained face who was unaware of his tears tickling down his cheeks. Sunoo like the obedient boy that he is gulped down what was given to him and then licked his lips to savour every bit of it making the younger's smile grow wider.

" pretty "

Ni-ki said before leaning down to capture those delicious lips in a deep kiss, tasting himself.

" you were so good you know that? "

" you did amazing hyung "

" as your..

" younger brother "

He said rolling his eyes, almost like mocking and making fun of the title before smiling widely showing all his teeth, he whispered the last five words throwing the older's heart into fastlane.

" I should fuck you raw "

To be Continued