The Show Part 1 [Heavy Smut]

Start from the beginning

"You want me to give you a strip tease?" Jungkook smirked, looking at his girlfriend on his bed, wearing nothing but his shirt.

He could literally see her hard nipples, protruding out, her long slender legs and her black thong that he loved.

"Yeah" she bit her lips, rubbing Jungkook's leg with her feet, making him close his eyes, reeling in as he steadied his breath.

The effect she had on him is crazy.
He just can't help but say
"yes" to her every whim.

"Okay, only for you baby" Jungkook sloppily kissed Lisa's lips as he be closed the curtains and turned on the cove light, dimming the brightness, enough for her to see him.

Jungkook turned on water by kehlani, setting the mood.

He proceeded to touch Lisa's face and neck, slithering his hands to hold hers. He guided her hands on his body, making her touch every nook and cranny of his exposed skin.

Her slender fingers traced her name tattooed on his heart. Then along his neck, down his arms and hands.

Jungkook pushed Lisa down on his bed gently, he grinded on her slowly, causing Lisa to spread her legs bitting her lips as she enjoyed the view from the bottom.

"You look so hot baby" Lisa murmured slow, watching as Jungkook slowly pulled down his pants, facing her with his erection.

"Mmm, for me?" Lisa giggled, as Jungkook slowly walked towards her, pulling her leg closer to him.

"Your turn" Jungkook whispered slowly in her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

"My pleasure baby, I'll give you a teaser of what you'll see" Lisa turned him over, laying him on the bed.

She began to play with the hem of her shirt, slowly itching them up, revealing her black thong. She swayed to the beat of the song slowly, feeling her body, touching every part of her skin, closing her eyes.

She opened her eyes to see Jungkook watching her with dark and hungry eyes. She knew he couldn't control anymore, yet that only made her wanted to push his buttons even more.

She slowly pulled her shirt, dropping it to the floor slowly. Her nipples hardened at the sudden change of temperature.

She cupped her breasts in her arms, rubbing them slow, her eyes still on Jungkook, who shifted on the bed.

"Mmm so good" Jungkook drooled as Lisa pushed her hair to the side, her hands on the strings of her thongs. She turned around showing her ass, caressing it slowly making Jungkook grab her waist.

"No touching the goods baby" Lisa pushed Jungkook down again on the bed, as she faced him. She pulled her underwear down, revealing herself in front of Jungkook who sucked his breath in.

"I want to fuck you so bad" Jungkook groaned, looking at Lisa as she climbed on top of him, her wet core on his hard member.

"Sorry I can't hear you baby," Lisa slowly caressed his cock with her pussy, making Jungkook curse under his breath, closing his eyes.

"Tell me what you want" Lisa nibbled on his ears, and she could feel Jungkook's big hands on her waist.

"Ride me baby"

Lisa smiled at this, pushing him down yet again, placing herself on top of him, sliding down on his hard member.

"Mmm" Lisa exhaled as she felt how big he was inside her, his cock throbbing causing vibrations inside her body.

She moved slowly, holding on to his shoulders for support. Jungkook held her ass, helping and guiding her body to move up and down as her pace fastened.

He gripped her ass so hard, his big hands left imprints on both cheeks. "Don't stop baby, make me cum" Jungkook groaned, watching her as she grabbed Jungkook's hands, placing them in her breasts.

He massaged them, making Lisa arched her back, her hand on the bed for support as she licked her fingers, rubbing her clit, feeling as she's about to reach her high.

Their thrust started to get sloppy, breathing ragged and uneven. Lisa grunted as she and Jungkook climaxed together.

"Ah-" Lisa bit her lips, hugging Jungkook who caved in inside her. "Shit" Jungkook mumbled hugging Lisa as she got off of him.

"That was so good baby" Jungkook kissed her lips and cheeks. Lisa close her eyes, kissing him back, burrowing her head at the crook of his neck as she inhaled his scent.

He smelled of sex, sweat and channel perfume. She loved it. He pulled the covers on top of them, as they cuddled under the blanket.

"I can't wait to watch your performance" Jungkook mumbled, lookinh up at the ceiling and then down at Lisa.