Sub!Johnny Cade x Reader

A/N: Sorry for the wait guys

A/N: Sorry for the wait guys. Shame on me lol. I hope you enjoy this. This is so random but ive been wondering: do yall ever wonder what ppl on wattpad look like? anyways love you! <3

.・゜・。. .・。.・゜.・゜・。

My lips trail kisses down Johnny's neck as I whisper in his ear. "You're gonna be a good boy, aren't you?" His breath hitched in want as I did. "Mhm!" Our lips melded together in a frenzy like hot glass as we kissed. The desperation in him was prevalent, making me groan slightly.

I snaked my hand to his neck, squeezing very lightly with my fingertips. Our kiss became more sloppy as we continued, his tongue going rouge in my mouth. I pulled away with a line of his spit still connecting us. "You're messy, aren't you?" My words came out smoothly as my eyes bored into his.

Johnny's hair was messy and his face was red from the steamy room. Sweat dripped slightly from his jawline, almost like he came out of water. "Please touch me, Ill be good. I swear" His hand came to touch mine.

I quickly slapped his hand away with a false pout clouded on my face, "If you were really good you'd stop whining like a little bitch" His face dropped knowing that i'm not letting up. "Just sit here and be my pretty boy, huh?" He nodded.

I run my hand down his chest, making him whine under my touch and his hips stutter. My hand brushes against his bulge in his briefs. He whines loudly "Please" My body goes forward to connect out lips, shushing him.

Soon, my kisses start to trail down his neck, sucking on his supple skin. Johnnys eyes fly closed as he sucks in a breath. A bruise forms as I soothe the spot with my tongue. Johnny inhales , his bottom lip caught between his teeth.

His head throws back in desperation as he exhales and whines. "Stop whining" I snapped as I grabbed ahold of his hair, making him groan at the force. "Lift up your hips for me" He immediately complied, rising slightly from the bed. My hands came to the band of his underwear and pulled them down.

Johnny's hard dick slapped against his stomachs, making him hiss at the impact. My hand lifted to his mouth and he spit into my hand. "Good job" I quipped.

Johnny gasped as my hand come around his cock, lightly squeezing. His cock throbbed under my grip as precum leaked from the tip. "Wait!" Johnny halted my movement. My eyebrow raised with question. "C-can you take off your shirt?" I nodded with a smirk before pulling my tank top then continuing.

I stroke him slowly, leaving my thumb to glide against his tip. Johnny cries out making me smile with fake sympathy "You sweet pathetic thing. Does that feel good, baby?" I cooed. "Y-yes"
Johnny hips buck into the air, his weeping tip still dripping with want. "C'mon you can do better than that. Tell me how pathetic you are" I demand

"I'm pathetic, I'm pathetic, please just let me cum" I beam. I give him a false pout "Already? I want you to hold it for me" I tell him, making his face scrunch up further into pleasure.

I continued like this, stopping and starting every time he got close. Johnnys hand clutched the sheets in pleasurable pain, hips continuously
bucking up into my hand. I teased his cock over and over, dragging my fingertips over the prominent veins. He shuddered before letting out whimpers. "I wanna cum. Ill be good, I swear" he tried. "No"

I spit into my hand then wrapped my hand around him once more, stroking him fast. "Please!" I ignore his pleas for satisfaction as I continue.

"I-Im-" His words don't even fully come out before his thick cum splatters on my hand, dripping down his dick. Whimpers and moans spilled from his lips. Johnny chest goes and up and down fast as he tries to catch his breath. "Johnny-" his eyes widened when he realized. "I-"

"Well what do you think your punishment should be, sweetheart"

"Can I please cum again. You won't even have to do anything, Ill do the work. Ill do anything."

"Awww poor baby" I feigned a pout before smiling. "but I think you're just saying that because you're a whore. You need a real punishment."

My hand came around his cock starting to move up and down as I grabbed his hair to tug on it. I look him in his eyes and smiles as he spewed moans from the feeling. "You're not cumming for the rest of the night." He nodded his head before I pulled him into a kiss. It was sloppy, loving, and needy.

Johnny's tongue almost immediately slipped into my mouth as he tried to suppress his pathetic whimpers. We continued till he pulled away with raspy breaths and groans. "Im sorry. Im so close, Im begging you." My hand completely came off of him. "No. Im gonna fucking ruin you" Johnny drew his lip between his teeth as I talked.

"I cant- please- I can't, I wanna cum"

"You can take it, You've done it before"

Johnny was gorgeous this way. His hair was even messier and his chest shined lightly with sweat. His big brown eyes pleading and starting to well up with fat tears. His nails almost attached to the bedding as he clutched it. His mouth was open, beautiful symphonies of moan coming from them whenever I touched him.

I keep stroking his cock, going slower or stopping when he's close, leaving him a drooling, messy, whiny mess. Johnnys head came down to the crook of neck, his hot tears finally flowing down. "Fuck. Feels so good" his words were slurred, drunk on pleasure.  "Now you're being a good boy" I prodded.

"Mhm. Im your good boy" his voice was raspy and low. The desperation was apparent. I pulled his head back up by the hair on the nape of his neck, pulling him into a soft kiss afterwards. "I think my sweet boy has had enough, hm?" I whispered. "I love you, Johnny"