Sub!Dallas Winston x Reader

Word Count: 1364A/N: Hey pookies

Word Count: 1364
A/N: Hey pookies. Im back!!! Hope yall enjoy this chapter. it came out longer than I usually write so I hope you enjoy <3 Requests always open and I love you guys!

.・゜・。. .・。.・゜.・゜・。

The party music only seemed to get louder as I sipped my drink. I had no intention of getting drunk. It was a party at bucks right below Dallas's room and it was keeping me up. Dally was already down here, drinking his ass off and probably gambling. There was only a matter of time before I had to reel him in. One thing about him is that he got ballsy when he was tipsy

I checked the time and it was 2:00 am already. Cigarette and alcohol lingered in the air, probably getting everyone if not already, slightly high. My eyes scanned the room before situating them on Dally, at a pool table. I started at his hard expression that was clearly pissed off. Its time. I rose to my feet and shuffled through the packed party to get to him. "Dal, its time to go up." I spoke, touching his arm slightly.

Dallas's arm shook off my hand before looking at me with a challenging look. "I'll come up when I come up" My eyebrows knitted closely together as my face twisted with annoyance. "Dallas-" I spoke his name again with more confidence. "Can you just let me enjoy my time down here-fuckin suffocating me all the time." I looked at him with a sarcastic smile before leaning into his neck.

I pressed my lips to his pale skin, sucking ever so slightly before biting down harshly to make a bruise. I pull away and search his face for a expression. His eyes find mine in pure desperation, mercy, and begging. My lips tugged in both corners as my hand found its way to his neck, my thumb rubbing the bruise forming. "You like when I mark you up? Don't you?"

His adams apple bobbed as he gulped, supplying me with my answer. "You're definitely not leaving the bed tonight so get ready." My hand resting on his neck, slowly raked down his chest before I turned on my heel to make my way upstairs. Liquid courage always bites him in the ass.

His footsteps pattered behind me quickly, as I continued to walk. Once we got into our room I pulled Dallas into me, his toned stomach flush against mine. Our lips connect and I start to tease the waistband of his underwear. He sighed, thinking that he would get rewarded for his behavior. Stupid "Get on your knees, pretty boy"

Dallas complied and looked up at me. "You're so pathetic, baby. Acting like you're such a man but turning into a whore when you come here with me. " I tutted. Dallas let out a muffled grunt as he shifted on the floor. "Please help me. I need you" his voice was low and desperate. It sounded like he was almost on the verge of tears honestly.