Dallas Winston x Reader Headcannons

Dallas Winston x Reader Headcannons 🪐🪐

A/N: Hope you enjoy this. I just want to say, I love you guys so much. Thank you for all the support and patience! My
request box is always open! <3

✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

You guys met at bucks, you were a bartender and he lives there.

He started to talk to you randomly because he was just bored.

It turned into hours and hours of conversation and you guys just hit it off.

"Im Dallas Winston, Im sure you've-" You quickly interrupted with a sarcastic eye roll. "Yes, Ive heard of you. You say that to all the girls in town". He shook his head with a grin. "Nah, only the pretty bartenders." Cue another eye roll

You were a fire cracker and he loved that about you.

Yall became close to the point, he would rant to you about Sylvia. You had to hide your jealousy every time.

You were talking to him about some rude person at work and he truly realized how beautiful you are. He really sat and stared for a hot minute.

"I wanted to punch that asshole so- Hello? Earth to Dallas fucking Winston?"  he jumped slightly at your words before cooly nodding.  "Im listening..."

He was honestly conflicted about his feelings for you.

It wasn't until you went on a date with someone else, he confessed.

"Dallas, whats your problem?" You didn't get why he was being such an asshole today. "Why didn't you come over today!?" he said angrily. "I had a date, y'know that!" he shrugged "Exactly!"

"It was just a movie and-" He looked at you with what felt like a hurt expression "and you didn't need to be with him. I like you." His hand came to the sides of your face and fiercely kissed you.

You guys started dating after that. You guys never officially asked eachother, you just felt it.

Getting to wear his Christopher.

Walking around together with his arm around you.

Him never letting you walk around alone because he gets worried.

The only time he will let you touch his hair is when you're stressed bc he's know you love it

He leaves the biggest hickeys on you.

His love language is acts of service.

You not understanding half the stuff he says because the accent but you know he means well.

He calls you doll and sweetheart.

Always getting flustered when you patch him up bc he claims you have to sit on his lap to do it.

"Dallas, I don't need to sit on your lap to do this. You're fine just sitting on the counter" you say with a eyeroll.

When you guys sleep together, he always ends up holding you.

Movie dates

✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

When in missionary, he props your legs on his shoulders so you can feel him deeper.

He use's overstimulation as a punishment and reward.

- "Dally please, its too much." You pant out as Dally brings you to your peak for what seems like the 3rd time. "Weren't you just begging to cum like a pathetic slut after I said no" His thrusts became faster as you moaned out. "You can take it, sweetheart."
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

- "Dally please, more!" You plead for another orgasm, feeling so good that you don't want it to end. You clench around him, moaning out. "You want more, huh? Ill give you whatever as long as you keep being a good girl for me." He continued to fuck you till you both were spent.

  He spanks/smacks your ass raw when he hits it from the back.

Leaves loves bites all over your chest.

Loves to tell you everything he going to do to you.

"Oh fuck, Dally faster!" you mewled as he fingered you. His two digits were hitting your g-spot with every thrust. "You like that, huh? Im not gonna stop till you cum all over my fingers."

  When he eats you out, he sucks your clit just right and he knows it too.

Has a degrading and praise kink.

"Such a pretty little slut for me"