Quick Update!

First of I want to apologize for not posting last month except for once.

Sadly I couldn't finish the 4. Chapter that why it's still not even out, even tho it already has around 5000 words it's still not finished.

While I was writing the 4. Chapter I realized that I already had knew ideas for future chapters, and I already wrote them down. Now I just need to figure out how to put like 15+ Ships in these chapters.

For Information, I only have written down 5 new chapters that would come after Chapter 4, but I can't promise that some of them will actually make it.

Anyway that wasn't the reason I wanted to do this post, I just wanted to thank everyone who is still reading this story even tho I bearly post Chapters, I can't believe this story has 900 reads.

Chapter 4. was supposed to come out around the 8th or 10th or January but as you can see it didn't happen, because stupid school has to give so much work in the first month of school.

I will try to post Chapter 4. this month but I can't promise it since on the 27th of Feburary I have my first exam of this year and I need to study for it.

But yeah, thanks for everything so far!

P.S. Love you all! Stay safe and take of yourself! 🩷

- Aphrodite_YI 🩷💕