Hello!

Hello, there!
This is a Daiteru [Daishou x Terushima] texting story about how Terushima fell in love with Daishou and more things.

So I kind of spinned a wheel so I know who is Top/Bottom and here is the result.

Top - Daishou
Bottom - Terushima

There are also a lot of other ships but the main is DaishouxTerushima.

So yeah, I don't think there is more to say exepct that this happens while the teams are in a training camp which is 2 weeks long.

There are a 11 teams and a few extra characters like, Mika, Alisa and maybe a few more I don't know right now.

Either way I know they wouldn't normally be in these camps but who cares.

I think I'm at this point just talking nonsens it's like 2 a.m. where I live and my brain isn't working right now.

The first offical chapter is gonna be released on 4th of July even tho 2 chapters are already done I still need to look over them and see if there are any mistakes.

Please do not read this if you have to sleep, study or eat! THESE THINGS ARE VERY IMPORTANT SO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! I promise the story won't run away!

Well, I think I said everything so please stay save and take care of yourself.
Remeber that you are loved and that even if we don't know each other I'll always love you. (*つ'・∀・)つ

This is also on Ao3 with the same username as right now.

- Aphrodite_YI 💕

Words: 260