Chapter 2. The [ Arrival ] ♤

After a while Oikawa started to worry that no one was coming because they weren't at Aobajōsai yet.

"Oikawa stop freaking out, they are just a bit late." Iwaizumi said as he walked towards the light brown haired male who was panicing for no reason.

"But Iwa-chan-" "No, Oikawa some of them are in Tokyo that is a long drive to Miyagi." Iwaizumi interrupted Oikawa as he stopped the male from walking another round of circles.

"But the ones that are in Miyagi aren't even here yet!" Oikawa complaint as he looked at his bestfriend with puppy dog eyes.

"Oikawa-san, there is a bus in front of our school with a Karasuno sign on it" a calm and annoyed voice said.

"Oh! Thank you Kunimi you are right on time." Iwaizumi said as he looked over to the taller black haired male who just walked in.

"..no problem..I guess..I'll get Kindaichi so he and Kageyama won't have a fight...again.." Kunimi said as he walked away from his captain and vice captain.

"See I told you to not freak out, Shittykawa." Iwaizumi said as he started to walk towards the exit.
"Hey wait for me, Iwa-chan!"
Oikawa yelled as he followed his bestfriend.

-With Karasuno

"Daichi-san, why are we here again?" Kageyama asked not happy to be at his ex-team's school.

"Kageyama, I thought you and Aobajōsai talked about it?" Sugawara said confused as he got out of the bus.

"We talked a bit about it, but we still aren't friends..and I don't really think they will ever be my friend again."
Kageyama said looking over to his senpai before looking back at the big school in front of him.

"...oh..don't say that..you and them can work things out..!" Sugawara said as he went near Kageyama and put his hands on his shoulder.

"I gues..we can try.." Kageyama said..smiling a bit at the thought of being friends with Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Kunimi and Kindaichi again.

Sugawara smiled at seeing Kageyama crack a small smile, before letting go of the blue haired male's shoulders.

"So, I see you finally arrived." A smug voice said who didn't belong to anyone other then Oikawa himself which was approaching them in the same moment.

"Oikawa, It's nice seeing you again!" Daichi said with a smile on his face.
"I see you brought everyone here..even..Kageyama.."
Oikawa said looking at everyone but stoping at Kageyama who froze upon seeing his old captains gaze.

"...Oikawa just hug him already." Iwaizumi said and in the same moment Oikawa rushed to Kageyama and hugged him tightly while having a huge smile on his face.

"It's so good to see you again!" Oikawa said while still hugging Kageyama who was in shock but soon hugged him back making everyone awwee.

"Iwa-chan, you can also join you know?" Oikawa said as he and Kageyama looked over to Iwaizumi who seemed to be on the edge of crying.
And soon Iwaizumi, Oikawa and Kageyama were hugging each other making Sugawara nearly cry.

"The King still has a soft heart when it comes to friends." Tsukishima said not believing what was happening in the moment.

"Oikawa-san you and-" A male with black haired male said as another black haired male followed him.

"Oh..Kageyama is here already." Kindaichi said not wanting to see what was happening.

"Kunimi and Kindaichi why don't you join us?" Oikawa said looking exitcedly over to the to black haired males.