Chapter 1. [ Aobajōsai and Karasuno ] ☆

Welcome back! This is the first Chapter for this story! So enjoy and have fun reading this!
DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE TO SLEEP OR EAT! EAT OR SLEEP IS VERY IMPORTANT SO PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!
I promise the story won't run away!

The characters might not act like they usual would, I made them a little bit nicer. So please don't wonder if Iwaizumi is a bit nicer to Oikawa then he is usual or that there isn't anything bad between Kageyama, Kindaichi, Kunimi, Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

POV. 3rd Person

- 6 A.M. at Aobajōsai

"Iwa-chan, you meanie! Why didn't you wait for me earlier!" Oikawa said as he walked to his bestfriend who seemed to annoyed by him.

"Oikawa, I told you many times if you can't get here on time then I won't wait for you." Iwaizumi said as he looked at the slighty taller male in front of him.

"Maybe, you did but it's not my fault my fans chase me around the school!" Oikawa said as he started to pout while looking at his bestfriend.

"So, how is your plan going? Did you get far?" Iwaizumi questioned as he watched his friend in front of him, before walking ahead.

"Oh? I totally forgot about that! But ,yeah I'm working on it! Just gotta ask Daichi to help me since he has contact with a lot of other teams." Oikawa excitedly answered as he walked behind his friend.

"Great but why do you wanna do a training camp which is supposed to be for 2 weeks?" Iwaizumi questioned as he looked at his friend who seemed to be exitced thinking about his plan.

"Well, I thought maybe if we would have more friends and more teams we could do a lot of fun things!" Oikawa excitedly answered as he looked proud for coming up with that idea.

"That is such a stupid idea, I mean don't you already have enough friends?" Iwaizumi asked as he countinued to walk, Oikawa being next to him.

"No? You can never have enough friends Iwa-chan! But don't worry there might some people who will like you!" Oikawa said as he happily entered his classroom with Iwaizumi.

"Yeah,yeah I don't even care. But you better work on that project of your's fast, can't plan a training camp when all the 3rd years are gone." Iwaizumi said as he grinned at his bestfriend.

"I will! Don't even worry, I'll get Daichi to help me! But we should talk about other things.." Oikawa said as he sat down at his desk turning around to talk with Iwaizumi who listened carefully.

- A few hours later

"Omg, history was so boring!" Oikawa complaint as he walked towards the exit near the gym.

But before he could even leave the school building a short girl with beautiful short hair which was blonde
came near him and asked him something.

"Are you Oikawa Tooru? The famous Setter?" She asked and Oikawa couldn't help but feel proud about himself. He not only was in the TV but also all over social media.

"Yess~ that is me. How can I help a beautiful girl like yourself?~" Oikawa asked as he looked at the girl who seemed to be shy about something.

"Could you perhaps sign my poster of you..?" She quietly asked as she looked down to the floor.
"Aw!~ Of course I can! Do you have a pen or something?" Oikawa said happily as he watched the girl getting exitced as she pulled out a pen.

Oikawa signed the poster and walked off but not before looking back and winking at her, meanwhile Oikawa thought about how he should ask Daichi.

He didn't have such a good relationship with him but he could help him out, right...right?