-03-

Y/N went to the cafeteria to get something to eat and instantly spotted Megumi, Nobara, and Yuji sitting at a table with a few other people. They're laughing, and Megumi is just busy on his phone, smirking slightly. Soon, his smirk turned to a smile.

She was sure she had fallen even harder for the boy. Y/N only realized she was staring until Megumi looked her way. Her heart sank, and her stomach opened.

Y/N was bumped, making her tear her gaze away from the young man. She looked over and saw the girl from last night chuckling with her friends.

"Watch it, newbie."

Y/N  said nothing and decided to skip lunch, going to the library. When she got there, it was empty, which she was grateful for.

"Oh, Mr.Kento." He looked up from the computer screen in front of him, his siren gaze laying sight on her.

"Y/N, fancy seeing you here."

Y/N walked up to the desk and nodded. "Yeah, I decided to skip lunch. It's too crowded."

"It is a big school, so I don't blame you."

She nods, awkwardly looking around the library. When she first saw it, she couldn't believe it. Two stories of books and there are rooms to sit in and relax without being disturbed.

"How are you enjoying Jujutsu University so far?"

"It's going. I was an hour and a half late to class, spilled coffee on someone, got yelled at by someone else, and I have been chosen for a trial already."

Nanami gave a slight smirk. "Seems like it's going."

Y/N laughed. "Are you the librarian?"

"I am. Sorry to not have mentioned it during our first meeting."

"That's okay. You'd look better as a professor." Then she caught herself. "Not saying that you shouldn't be a librarian, of course." Y/N chuckled nervously.

"That's fine. And I am a teacher here. Literature is what I teach. Something I also forgot to mention. But there are two librarians that work here. We work between our schedules." He explains.

"Oh, that makes sense."

"Anything you want to read? We have plethoras to choose from." Nanami got up from his seat and fixed his suit jacket. Y/N followed behind him to the third aisle.

"Um, I'm not much of a reader. I mean, I read, but it's more of a mood thing. I know studying is going to kill me for the next six years."

Nanami chuckled and grabbed a book from its place. "A lot of students don't usually word their demise that way."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they usually say, "I know what I'm doing. Studying isn't that hard." And they're usually the ones that end up dropping out of law school."

"Interesting."

"Surely is." Nanami handed out the book to Y/N, and she took it.

"The DaVinci Code."

"It's one of my personal favorites."

"Well, I guess I'll give it a read. Thanks."

"No problem."

Y/N took the book and went back to her dorm. She hates taking the stairs and noted to make a complaint about the out of order elevator. Y/N punched in her code, and her door opened.

She didn't go in. Instead, she looked over to Megumi's door. It's closed shut. Y/N bit her bottom lip and cursed herself for feeling such a way for a complete stranger.