-18-

Y/N inhaled through her teeth as she came for the second time. Her heart was racing. She was scared that someone may come up here any second and catch them in their act.

"Such a good girl being so quiet when you're supposed to." He whispers to her. Y/N wanted so badly to lift her tongue and express how much she's enjoying this, but she couldn't.

Megumi pulled out, his cock twitching and pulsing in the process. "My turn, but I don't want to make a mess. Face me and get on your knees." Y/N did what she was told, glaring at him. Megumi dipped his brows and gripped her face.

"What's your problem this time huh?"

"You're being selfish." She grits.

"Am I? So far you were the only one that came. Twice." He reminds. "If there's anyone being selfish right now, it's you. But since you like to talk shit so much, open up and let me fuck this pretty little mouth of yours."

Y/N get wetter as she opened her mouth leisurely. "Come on, I know you can open wider than that." She did. "See, there you go. Good girl." She liked him better when he was quiet. Megumi eased his cock inside of her mouth and she gagged instantly. He rest his hands onto the shelves and raised his head towards the ceiling as she sucked him off.

The slurping sound along with gagging and other sloppy noises filled the aisle. "Fuck princess." Megumi groaned lowly. Y/N stroked him, sucking his tip. A whimper left his throat and she continued. Megumi felt like he was being cheated to a quickie.

He pulled back, a shudder leaving his throat. "Hey, take your fucking time with me." He grumbles in complaint.

"Maybe you're just sensitive." She teases.

"Sensitive my ass."

Y/N took it as a challenge. She stroked him, looking up at him. Her pussy clenched, her clit pulsating. Megumi bit his bottom lip and placed a hand on top of her head. Y/N looked away, slurping and bobbing. The sounds filled the room and Megumi was failing to keep down.

Her tongue swirled his tip her pace getting faster and faster. Megumi tried but again, he failed at keeping it down, moaning beyond suppression. His balls tightened and finally, he came. Megumi flinched, shoving his cock further into her mouth she gagged. Y/N felt the tears weld in her eyes and her lungs beg for just a bit more air.

The young adult pulled back, cussing to himself. Y/N swallowed and wiped the corner of her mouth. Megumi looked down at his pulsing cock and thought, "holy shit." Then she did something he was not expecting, she kissed it. His brows dipped unknowingly. Y/N stoop to her feet and pulled his head down, kissing him. The kiss was bitter and sticky. Y/N pulled back and smiled.

"I'll see you in class asshole."

She fixed her clothes, collected her things, and left.

Y/N took a seat in class after her ordeal with Megumi. The class was already packed and kids were on stand explaining their conclusion. Itadori and Nobara was in the third row. Itadori was the first to spot her, nudging Nobara to get a look. Y/N just gave them a short glance before taking a seat in the last row.

Twenty minutes later and two more groups after, Megumi finally got back. The moment he stepped foot in class Gojo clapped his hands.

"Well if it isn't my favorite student. I'm kidding everyone I don't have favorites. However, isn't it lovely to see the teacher's pet come so late? He's usually the first one here." Gojo teases.

Megumi rolled his eyes and was about to skip his way to a seat until Gojo stopped him. "Megumi, class is over you know. I was just closing."

"What?! N-that's not fair."

"We got an F too asshole. You and Y/N missed the entire class basically." Maki states. Megumi looked at her, then Inumaki, Panda, Carla. He then looked at Nobara who shook her head and Itadori who looked to be forcing back some sort of laugh. Of course he's not entirely serious about the situation.

Then...Y/N. She's got her arms crossed. All of them have been waiting for him. Nobara texted him and Itadori tried calling him. Multiple times. All of which went unanswered due to his phone being left in his room.

Megumi went over to Gojo's desk in desperation. Gojo studied the boy. He knows something happened between he and Y/N.

"Please give us leeway." He says quietly. "Please Professor." Gojo continued to stare. He's not sure Megumi has ever called him professor. Especially in such a manner.

"I want to argue." Megumi continues. "Let us argue."

Finally Gojo caved in. "Megumi's group and Maki's group will showcase their argument. However, Megumi, twenty points off."

"Wh-

"Don't argue with me. Class dismissed, expect for the four of you." Gojo says, referring to Y/N, Megumi, Nobara and Itadori.

Although they didn't get an easy F, he wasn't satisfied about the points being deducted. Everyone began pouring out and Y/N watched as they did. When the class was empty Gojo sighed.

"The four of you are giving me the world's most agonizing headache. Work together and get the damn assignments done." He scolds.

"It's not us." Itadori quickly defends.

"Yeah, it's Beeves and Butthead over there." Nobara grumbles. Y/N scoffed.

"He was the one that took three business days to get here, need I remind you." She defends.

"You two have been doing this since the both of you got here." Nobara throws.

"Doing what?!"

"Everyone quiet down!" Gojo bellows. The classroom ceased. He pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "If you four can't work together, you'll never pass my class. And I get that Y/N may be pretty, but boy, stay focused on your work. Your GPA is going to look out of order if you keep this up. And I say this only because I care."

Megumi knew Gojo was right. First an F and he's sure this free would be at least a B-. He's always gotten straight A's.

"Class dismissed."