His eyes clouded when he heard those words.

Heeseung softly smiled at her, before reaching for the small blanket behind her and placing it over her shoulders tightly. He grabbed the plate from her hand and placed it on the small table.

He held the blanket over her as he looked into her eyes, before placing a deep kiss on her lips. She gladly kissed him back, but she was surprised when he pulled away.

As he pulled away from her, he locked his eyes in hers again and shook his head, still holding the blanket tightly in front of her.

"Not tonight." He whispered gently making her tilt her head in confusion.

"Why not?"

He kissed her again before wrapping the blanket even more around her, almost making her a tight burrito.

"Keep this on. Do not even think of taking it off."

"What?" She questioned him as she furrowed her eyebrows.

He stared at her features, before placing a kiss on her forehead and grabbing her plate from the table, bringing the spoon up to her mouth to feed her.

"What are you doing?" Rea asked him but he only gestured to the piece of cake on the spoon. She hesitantly ate it, and he gave her a small smile before taking a bite himself.

******///******

Heeseung brushed his teeth as he watched Rea place a sheet mask on through the mirror.

"What are you looking at? Fly." She spoke softly as she smoothened it out on her face.

His eyes fell on his sweater that fell over her body and his gaze reached her legs.

"Are you wearing pants?"

"That's such a stupid question, of course I am." She sassed as she brought up the sweater to show him her sleeping shorts.

"Those are really short."

"And since when did you start noticing?" She giggled and he shrugged his shoulders as he stared at her. "I always wear shorts to bed."

"Do you?"

"Heeseung, what's wrong with you?" Rea asked in amusement as she turned to look at him.

"Nothing, what would be wrong with me?"

"Something's wrong."

"Nothing's wrong. Make sure to sleep a few feet away from me. You know what? Should I sleep in the other room?" He almost asked himself as he tilted his head.

Her brain started clicking into place as she hoisted herself up on the counter, narrowing her eyes at him.

"You're such a pervert."

"I am not. It's just that- today its- I don't know-don't hug me." He said quickly as she smirked reaching her arms around his neck to pull him closer to her.

"What?" She burst into giggles as she caressed his bare skin.

He stood between her legs as he glared at her, his toothbrush still in his mouth as he avoided touching her at all costs by placing his hands on the counter behind her.

"How do you look hot even with a sheet mask on your face?" He questioned with the toothbrush in his mouth as she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him even closer. "You're the pervert here. You have your hands all over me."

"On your shoulders?" Rea laughed as she took her hands off from around his neck.

Her legs stayed wrapped around his waist and he turned away from her making her giggle.