After the car parked in front of the pack house, the alpha exited the car and  entered the pack house with the girl's belongings in his grasp like something very dear to him while Maurice watched on with furrowed brows in confusion, disgust and apprehension.

"Leave him be" a voice warned sternly in Maurice's heard.

"I'm not gonna do that so don't waste your breath" Maurice replied with a roll of his eyes.

"It's for your own dignity, you punk" his beast replied sternly before blocking Maurice out harshly causing him to feel a sharp pain in his skull. Maurice let out a string of curses, clutching onto his head.

After getting home, the young woman search her bag for her cellphone but didn't find it, she sighed in disbelief after realizing she left her cellphone on the floor of the supermarket. She actually doesn't know what came over her, why did she even touch him but he is so handsome.

She went upstairs to get her business phone and dialed a number. The call connected on the fourth ring.

"Hello, please can I come pick my phone up?" She asked directly without beating around the bush. She waited for the person to speak up. The other person didn't say a thing.

"Hello, can you hear me" the young woman asked with a sigh. "What do you want in return? Don't get me wrong but I just need my phone otherwise my family will worry about me" she said pleadingly.

"I will send you an address and time, dress formerly" a cello, deep voice of a male replied in a soft tone, the young lady's brows furrowed in surprise since she thought the person wasn't listening.

"Errr.. okay" she replied with a sigh before hanging up. The young lady went to her kitchen to prepare something to eat before meeting whoever that has her cell phone.

As the reality of their connection sank in, a quiet understanding passed between them. This encounter was no mere coincidence; their paths had crossed for a reason. The Alpha made a silent vow to protect her, to guide her through the darkness that threatened to consume her.

Unbeknownst to either of them, their fates had become irrevocably intertwined. The young woman held the key to unlocking the Alpha's past, while he held the key to unraveling the mysteries behind her visions.

Meanwhile.... the Alpha looked at the blank cellphone with an unknown emotion, since he saw the girl, his emotions and thoughts has been in disarray but remembering her touch calmed him immediately. He wanted to be touched by her again, her gentleness is what he has been craving for over the years.

"Please, don't let this slip away" he whispered silently, he didn't know what he was referring to but he just doesn't want whatever it is to slip.

In the evening, the pack house was full of people, dress in elegant and fancy attires. The men looked very handsome and the women looks more extraordinary.

The music was slow and calming, an elegant and poised woman was standing in the mist of about ten women who kept fawning over her.

"Why isn't your mate down yet?" One of the women asked looking around.

"He's a busy man" the lady replied with a smile.

"Well, that's true but I think he should be with his beautiful and wonderful mate" another replied with a chuckle.

"Well, I want to have girls time with you ladies tonight. Now, enough of the men for now" the lady said dismissing the topic. The others were smart enough to know that she didn't want to talk about her mate tonight.

"Well, Queen Tara, you are absolutely gorgeous tonight" one of them said with a smile causing the lady to in the middle to laugh softly but her eyes flashed with a glint if disgust. She actually was tired of the same routine over and over again whenever they meet on different occasions.

The air suddenly turned chiller, a man wearing a black suit with his hair in a low bun descended the stairs in an elegant and poised manner, his sky blue eyes scanned the ballroom in a cold manner, the woman surrounding the queen dispersed thinking that he was looking for his mate. He sighed internally as he now stood below the stairs. Maurice kept his gaze on his friend with a friend etched on his handsome face.

Sudden echoes of heels drew the Alpha's and others attention to the entrance of the ball room, his breath caught in his throat as he kept his gaze on a pair of slender legs, his eyes trailed those pair of legs upwards slowly. Soft gasp could be heard coming from some people as they stared at the person standing at the entrance.

He was now staring at the same young woman who had touched his cheek at the supermarket earlier today. She kept looking around as if searching, looking for something until her eyes connected with his like a magnet.

Her eyes widened slightly as she took in a shaky breath while taking a step back in shock. He wondered why the sight of him keeps shocking and bothering her. She shook her head as if to shake off an illusion, turning around she took a step in the direction she came from, intending to go back home.

"Don't" a voice sternly echoed drawing more attention to the scene as the music stopped, she could hear footsteps nearing her. "Look at me" the same voice said in a cold manner, and as if her legs has a mind of its own, she turned to stare into a pair of cold blue eyes with thick brows slightly raised at her as if daring her to run away like earlier.

"Hi" the young woman said with a sheepish smile as she looked anywhere but into those eyes. The Alpha gritted his teeth, looking at the girl before him. Is she for real right now? He let out a sigh as he gave everyone a nonchalant glare.

"You look breathtaking just like an Alpha King" the young woman complimented suddenly causing people to choke on their drinks while the Alpha looked at the girl in surprise. This woman has no filter and she sure doesn't know that the term she used is actually true.

"Thanks" he replied after a while, looking at the beautiful woman before him.

"Welcome" she said with a bow jokingly causing the Alpha to let out a laugh, is she really doing this right now.

"Can I have this dance my knight in shining armor" she asked with another elegant bow. The man shook his head in disbelief while others watched the pair confusedly. They gave the alpha a doubtful look while the queen stood there watching the pair with a hard look. The men were fascinated by the girls beauty especially the unmated Alpha's. This party is supposed to be a dinning party not a starring party.

Tara fist clentched looking at the human girl who has everyone's attention solely on here, in the years that she has stayed with the Alpha, Tara has never seen him fascinated by any woman except her, only her, his mate but that changed the moment she did the unforgivable.

Now there he stood looking at the young woman, who is just a mere human as if she was the center of his world.  The alpha didn't deserve to be happy, he is a beast in sheep's clothing. His beauty might decive others but not her for she has seen his ugliest and more accustomed to it than the gentle side. When people see angel, Tara sees demon, when they see saviour, she sees destroyer, a man full of enmity.