Okay be safe

Alright later

I hung up my phone and started up the car, the drive was short because it was the apartment from mine. Getting out of the car I walk to the front door and knocked . Knocking again I stand there waiting for a while for the door to open.

The door opened and Ashton said "Sorry about that"  the man smell like fuck to backside

"Move from me man so me can go fi the ting dem"
"How yuh so brawling inna the morning so"

"Sir mi have mi oman a mi yard a wait fi mi come gimme the something dem"

"Okay Jeremiah no respect inna mi place"

Walking to where the boxes are, I heard something drop from upstairs.
"A hide she a hide"

"Yuh no say yuh oman a wait fi yuh matter fact let me go get the door for you"

"Lol a no you just wah have conversations"

"Jeremiah lef mi place"

"Lol see yuh later"

"Ahh tell law hey"

"Alright"

Heading back in to my car I drive straight home.

"Al yuh no ready yet"

"No" then Al really go tek all day fi ready

"Soon" knowing that soon will be hours after I get comfortable in the living room and start watching a football match

...

"Jer i am ready"
"Jer"

Walking down the narrow stairs, I clutch my purse tightly "Jeremiah""Jeremiah Miller"

"Jeremiah"
"Jeremiah Miller"

Walking into the living room I see him sleeping on the couch, I did not take so long to get ready or did I?

"Babe wake up"
"Al shit look like me drop a sleep"
"Sorry yuh ready"
"Yeah me go use the bathroom real quick by the way you look stunning"
"Thank you"

"Alright ready" I walked through the door and waited for him at the car, he walked over to me and kissed me and then opened the car door. He waited until I got in to close it.

He proceeds to turn on the radio and  "Gone Away" by Alkaline starts playing, it's puts me into a somber because I found out that Aunty Ren was actually his mother but when I met Jeremiah I didn't recognize him because I haven't seen him since grade 7 and he changed a lot we were really close at church u even think I liked him back then but it's funny how god placed him back into my life my mood shifts when I think about Aunty Ren's death I was really close with her and she would always say I would come to her house when her handsome son wasn't here so we could meet what a funny reality.

"Jer I send you an email about the project"

"I saw and I forgot to email you back, but I like the headlines and I think it will definitely attract costumers to the business"

"Yeah I was thinking you could host a pop of house kind of with influencers to get your business to reach different audience"

"That's a good idea to get them from different countries so my restaurant can go further"

"Basically like McDonald's but better and authentic"

"True"

"Why did you give me all that money"

"Al you been doing all that work without getting paid$ that's the least I could do"

I didn't answer I just sat in my thoughts, when we got to the church it was crowded but just because I was with him I got a seat inside. Family members came each one had a story about Aunty Ren I didn't know so much about her and her family  such a beautiful soul.

They're moments that I would glance at Jer but he was just looking like he was wondering if this is all was real.

It was his time to give a tribute and I am not going to lie what he said made me cry.

"Mommy I love you so much, they were nights you couldn't even afford to give us a meal but you made sure none of us went to bed hungry. Living in that circumstance only made us stronger, I can't comprehend how it goes from us being together all the time to it being just me and Ash. I will never forget the day I told you I was going to college. The smile on your face made me so proud of myself but now knowing that in this reality you won't be able to celebrate either me or Ashton breaks my heart. I loved you with my heart, it's hard finding peace in your death but knowing that you are no longer suffering makes it come easy, I wish you could see me now you would be so proud of me just to know I finally made it. I remember you would always tell everyone how proud of me you were and I was going to be your superstar. I love you so much and I miss you"

 I love you so much and I miss you"