𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔚𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤

The rich sound of Pärt – Spiegel im Spiegel flowed beautifully within the walls of the young woman's bedroom

The rich sound of Pärt – Spiegel im Spiegel flowed beautifully within the walls of the young woman's bedroom. Her personal violinist and pianist were scheduled to perform the same tune every morning, per her request.

She sighed, allowing the song to take claim over her mind and bring her body to life. The blonde stretched, pushing her sleeping mask off of her eyes and allowing the sun to beam upon her honeyed irises.

Her servants rushed to her sides, greeting her with smiles and fulfilling their duties to her through the morning.

The Woman King, that is what they called her. The beauty of the goddess Oshun, but the power of the god Sango. Being the first female ruler of her wealthy country, she's gained both diplomatic support and opposition.

Most of the questions she's received in her five years of ruling has come from her relationship status. Having had never been married or publicly pursued by a man, the still ever growing country worried for their queen's family legacy.

The blonde was far from convinced that marriage was needed to rule her people. She was the queen and king all in one. What did she need someone else for?

Not that she would ever fall for a man in the first place.

She was more than just a girl's girl. She loved women and women loved her. Or more so, who she was in bed.

Just the thought of her promiscuity made her chuckle, stepping out of her bath and watching herself in the mirror as she dried her caramel toned flesh. Her athletic form flexed as the soft fabric of her towel ran across her skin and she pulled her wet tresses up to dry. Sliding into her underclothes and a white Chanel robe.

Escorted out to her balcony, she is greeted with a wide arrangement of fruits, baked goods, and freshly cooked meats. Settling at the end of the long table, the blonde released a sigh and brought her freshly poured coffee up to her lips as she retrieved the morning paper and began to read about herself once again.

Relatives of the queen OUTRAGED by her refusal to marry into neighboring kingdoms. Her highness has yet to respond to said requests for trade in Europe, Spain, or the Americas.

She snorted a deep chuckle, "If only they knew."

The woman preferred loneliness. It was how she managed to make her greatest contributions to her country and bring her people together. She was a ruthless woman who carried an empathetic heart for those under her leadership and command.

Only the closest to her heart knew her reasons for her solitude, but the world saw it as just another example of the ending of a royal lineage.

"Beyoncé!" Her ears perked at the screaming voice coming her way. Tilting her head to the side, the young woman gazed up from her printed face and into that of the original copy.