I love you...but let me go

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

"Let's do this!!" BTS, BLACKPINK and ENHYPEN along with Si-Woo had gathered all their forces to fight her so called mom. They had their own weapons, swords, knifes, guns etc. They were so ready to fight that evil monster. 

     Chaeri POV

Finally, the end of her. My heart kinda clenches when I think of shooting her in the heart cause she was the one who raised me but I have to do this, she killed my real mom. 

*Her outfit*

I had already placed my things into the car and we were moving now

I had already placed my things into the car and we were moving now. "I hope your ready mother" I whispered to myself as I smirked. 

        Once we reached the location we already saw her troops ready. Our troops were reading too. "What? Scared now are we?" Park Soyoung said directing towards me. "Scared? Me?" I asked as I suddenly knelt down with fear and guilt. "Please spare me mother, please spare your dear daughter's life..." I said as the others looked confused and she looked proud and happy.

"You thought, attack!!!" I said and yelled. Both the groups launched towards each other. Park Soyoung launched towards me engaging me in a fist fight. We both were intense. When she hovered over me. 

Meanwhile- with the others

"Hyung, we're more than them. We must defeat them!!" Heeseung said to RM who was with him. "We have out-numbered them. It'll be easy trust me." Rm said to Heeseung with a smile. "Hyung, watch out!!" Sunoo but oh,no too late. The bullet hit Heeseung and another one hit Rm. They both fell to the ground groaning as Sunoo, Ni-Ki, Jungwon and Jungkook covered for Heeseung and RM. 

Most of them died but, there were alot of casualities on Chaeri's side too. Heeseung, RM, V, Jungkook, Sunoo, Rose,Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie and J-Hope had serious injured,while the others had minor injuries. 

Chaeri POV

She hovered over me. "Want to see where your dear dad is?" Soyoung said making me worried. I tackled her "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?" I shouted on her face. "Nothing for now sweetie, but I sure will if you don't compromise" Soyoung said as I stood up and asked her to lead the way. 

The others followed us. I saw my dad, who was tied to a chair. He was handcuffed and had tape over his mouth. "Si-Woo, why are you here?! Go away!!" He told me but I went closer to her and asked her "Leave my dad alone and then you can have me."

"No so soon dear. Meet my real daughter first" Soyoung said as she brought someone closer to us. "Jihyo unnie?" I said with a trembling voice shocked to see her here. "Shocked, baby?" Jihyo said smirking and coming closer to me. 

She pointed a gun towards me. "Kneel" She said "W-what?" I said with tears streaming down my face. "I SAID KNEEL BITCH!!" She said as I got down my knees slowly, feeling betrayed. "Good. Now give me all your weapons" She said as she pointed the gun towards my dad. I quickly threw in all my weapons.

"That's more like it" She said as she chuckled and brought a knife closer to my hand. "Pretty hands, I see" She said. "Ahh" I said as she wantedly slid the knife on my hand. "Opps, sorry~" She said laughing and got up. 

I sat there feeling betrayed, but it was no time for that. "Let my dad go and then you can have me" I said as Soyoung acted as if she is thinking. "How about a no? Anyways, my baby is hungry. I'll feed her and come, till then no one moves or else..." She said glaring.

After they both went out of sight, I quickly got up and made my way towards dad. I untied him and he hugged me. "Aww, a family interaction I see~" Soyoung said making her way towards us. "I thought I said no one should move." She said to me glaring and pointing her gun towards me. 

"You think I'll follow what you bitch said?" I said and looked at her. "Bitch? You called me a BITCH!?" Soyoung said as she loaded her gun. "Take that bitch" I said and was about to launch towards her but I felt a sting in my chest. 

She shot me, near my heart. "You missed" I said chuckling and coughing blood. "H-how come I missed?" Soyoung said as she got mad about it, but soon enough they became her last words, as Jungwon oppa shot her. 

"Baby, please keep your eyes open!!" Heeseung oppa and Jin oppa said as they made their way towards me. "Let's take her to the hospital, quick" Jin oppa said as Heeseung oppa carried me to our car. 

"Oppa" I whispered enough for them to hear. "Yes baby?" They asked as tears streamed down their faces. "Don't cry. Please. Oppadeul, Unniedeul, I love you...but please let me go now. I have lived a happy life I-" I cut off my own sentence as I sighed and coughed out a tremendous amount blood. "No, don't say that baby. We're almost here please hang on" Jisoo unnie said but I chuckled.

"It's of no use unnie. It's okay. I've fulfilled the purpose of my life. Even thou, I haven't gotten myself a boyfriend." I said trying to joke around. "Yahh!! You're dying and here you are joking. And I'll never let you have a boyfriend." Suga oppa said.

After we reached the hospital, they immediately put me in the OT as I slowly felt my life slip away. "Doctor, can you do me a favour?" I asked the doctor. "Yeah sure tell me." He said as I looked at him with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face. "Can you tell my family that I love them? Please tell them that they meant the w-world to me and that I'd be watching them from above. Please tell them to be h-happy and m-move on from me. Tell them to not cry a-and t-that I l-love them d-dearly forever and e-ever" I said and released a last single breath re-collecting my life. 

'Thankyou life for being so good to me. I've totally enjoyed my life. I hope you make them happy and help them heal faster. I hope to be their sister once again in my next life. I hope you make me end up with them once again. But the next time, I want to be a child who isn't involved in mafia or anything. Thankyou for giving me an opportunity to experience love, care and affection. I love y'all' Chaeri or Si-Woo thought and released all the tears left and one last breath with a smile on her face as the machine made a beep sound. 

Author's POV

As the doctor made his way out of them OT, he looked at them and sighed. "I'm sorry but, we've tried out best. Your sister isn't in this world anymore. I'm sorry to convey this but she has a message for y'all." The doctor said and narrated what she wanted them to do. They had tears streaming down their faces as the doctor patted their backs and left to take care of the formalities. 

The siblings made way towards their beloved sister and looked at her. They burst out sobbing loudly. They all muttered their encouragement and expressed how much they loved her. They stayed with her throughout the day re-collecting their sweet memories. One thing for sure is that, she would be missed by near and dear. 

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

Thus, ends Mafia Step-Siblings. 

I'm sorry if the chapters weren't upto your expectations. But, I'd be happy to take requests on how they spent their happy moments and stuff.

Please do check out my others books, as I'm working hard even during my exams while taking stress. But I don't force you to do so. Your comments keep me excited and makes me want to post more. 

p.s. I love y'all but please check out my books. I know you'll love them.

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.