Truth Untold

TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter contains references to rape, assault and murder. If your uncomfortable, I recommend you to skip this chapter. But I would leave a gist of the chapter at the end.

Author's POV

It was the day of her cousins' departure. All of them except ENHYPEN were leaving to go on a mission to Japan. Si-Woo bid a final goodbye to them early in the morning before having breakfast. But there was one thing that kept on bugging her since this morning. She had a dream last night wherein it was kind of blurry and contained a few things she didn't quite understand. She decided to dig deeper. 

After breakfast, she decided to go to Jake's room to ask him to find out details about her family. Alas, she could find none. Jake tried harder. Finally, after a whole four hours of work, he found something about her mother, Mrs. Min. 

"Hey, Woo! It says that your mother had an obsessive crush on........Mr. Park? Now who's that?" Jake asked her to which she seemed shocked. "Mr. Park?? I have no idea," she said. "Maybe it's time to ask Mrs. Min about it right oppa?" She continued. 

They both hurried downstairs with their other siblings, only to find Mrs. Min zooming out on her car. They all hurried to the garage and followed her. She had reached a go-down type of thing. She got out, and one thing they noticed was that she was dressed all flashy and revealing. 

"Uh

"Uh......" was all they could say

*crickets chirping*

*birds pooping*

*crows cawing*

They finally snapped out of their trance when they saw her going in.

"Quick!! Let's go in!!" Si-woo said. They followed her and saw her shouting at someone. "YOU HAD ONE JOB!! TO KILL HIM AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT?!!? FUCKING USELESS BASTARDS!! DIE!!" she screamed as she shot him in the head. The siblings were beyond shocked seeing their mother like this. BTS and BLACKPINK were ready to attack their mother due to rage. But stopped when Si-Woo spoke, "Let's solve this matter at our house".

They reached their home and sat there going into a trance. After a few hours, the door opened, and saw their Mother. She looked beyond shocked to see them there. The siblings noticed a few things... Lipstick smudged all around her face, hickeys. Si-Woo was broken while the siblings were enraged. Si-Woo stood, went near her mother, and said like which almost came out like a whisper "Why?", To which her mother responded with "What, why dear?" Si-Woo was sick of this

"Mrs.Min it's no use of pretending, we know everything," Si-Woo said. Mrs. Min smirked and started laughing like a maniac. "Since you already know it, let me just tell you my back story."

Flashback~

14 years before

"August 6th. It was the day when the Park family was blessed with a baby. All our family had been invited to the grand ceremony of Si-Woo's birth. My elder sister looked soo happy at the birth of her child. They were the real definition of a perfect family. She snatched everything from me, our parent's love, my best friends, and now even the love of my life. She snatched all of it. I was left heartbroken all that time."

"I was jealous, enraged, and depressed about the fact that he couldn't be mine. I decided to take revenge." 

"On 10th August I had called your mother for a casual sister's day out. We had our so-called 'fun' before a group of guys encircled us. They were flirting with your mother. She was horrified. I smirked and together with the boys, I took her to a tent which was as planned. I saw the scene be-fold in front of me. Them taking the pleasure of your mother."

"I stood there laughing, taking pictures and videos of her."

"It was easier for me to swap places with her because we were identical twins. She was killed in front of me, I didn't feel guilty for it. I started to enjoy my time with your father until he noticed that I wasn't his actual wife. I tried convincing him but alas he wasn't convinced. In the end, I had to kill him too."

Present~

Everything was crumbling in front of Si-Woo's eyes, her real mother had been raped to death, and her father brutally killed by a monster. She couldn't take it anymore. She took a vase that was on the table and hit her head with that vase. Min's head started to bleed. She seemed surprised. But she backfired by slapping Si-woo's cheek and then taking a piece of the broken vase and stabbing her right where she had been stabbed before. Si-Woo clutched her stomach in pain and went down on her knees.

Mrs. Min ran into her car and dashed off but wasn't faster as our dear lead had thrown a tracker onto the car.

"Let the war begin" Si-Woo and her siblings had said before our chapter's closing.

Gist:

So what happened was Mrs. Min was the twin sister of Mrs. Park *Si-Woo's real mom*. Min killed Park because she was jealous of her perfect life. Mr. Park then got to know about it and Min killed him too. And then si-woo hit on the head.... and stuff and min ran away in the end