A dive through the history.

Previously on 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:

They got back home. Bangpink were worried sick and called a doctor. "It's something very serious" he said.

*Save Me playing as an intro*

"What the fuck?" cursed suga. As they saw a huge palace infront of them. Surprised that their parents just did magic.

↬Author POV

"We have to stich up her wound" said the doctor. They gasped. "Can someone please stich this wound up real quick?! I'm already done with all the shit that's going on here." said Si-Woo. "Yeah sure" said the doctor. He went to her room and stitched up her wound. He advised her some medicines and told them to let her eat anything and not to force her to eat this or that. They sighed in relief and Went to her room only to find her in the bathroom rubbing her hands vigorously, tears rolling down her soft, bubbly face. Their hearts clenched to see the sight infront of them. "Woo stop" said Yeji. "Woonie stop!" said ningning. "Si-Woo stop!!" said IU. "MIN SI-WOO IF YOU DON'T STOP AT THIS INSTANCE SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU" shouted Baekhyun. "HOW WOULD THINK I WOULD STOP AFTER COMMITING SUCH A SIN?!" said Si-Woo. "DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST ME SI-WOO" said Baekhyun. She said nothing but just left. 

Meanwhile 

↬Mr&Mrs. Kim POV

"Honey I think it's time we both reveal our secret to them?" said Mrs.Kim. "Sure honey, let's go to them then." said Mr.Kim. "KIDS WE NEED YOU'LL DOWN HERE!!" shouted Mrs.Kim. They were all there in a jiffy. "We...We've got magical powers-" said mr.kim as his words were cut off by a roar of "WHAT!?" by the bangpink siblings. Mrs. Kim teleported them to a old castle.

It was very dusty. Scared everyone was holding each other scared for their lives. They heard a screech and they all jumped and they fell into a deep room. They were stuck. They banged their hands in search for a door. "It's useless" said Si-Woo, "I've been here before. We atleast have to wait for a week to get out. Mingle with the darkness, and slowly get out." 

How will they get out? Find out more.

Click here to read more