Plane Crash

"Hello? Is this the Kim's residence?" The one on the phone asked. "Yes it is, may I help you with something?" Jin oppa asked. "Well the flight from Osaka to Seoul had crashed this morning, and your family member was taken to the hospital." The lady told us. We were shocked, "W-what?" Jin oppa asked, while the others broke into tears. "How is our dad?" Jin oppa asked "It's not that serious but you can visit him in the xxxx hospital. I'll take my leave now." The lady spoke and cut off the phone.

     All were in a state of shock, even my cousins. "Everyone let's go" Jin oppa said as we nodded. I was already guessing who did this, "Park Soyoung" she whispered. She wanted to go and confront her but, she wasn't enough. For now Dad was more important for her. 

 I can't do this anymore! Should I just give up?? Should I just quit?? was all I was thinking about. When we reached the hospital, we saw our dad in One piece. We sighed but the thought of losing him built up in all our minds. We got to know that dad only suffered from minor injuries but he had sprained his leg and broke his right arm. We thanked the doctor and the others went to see dad, while I and ENHYPEN stayed behind.

       "You already know who it is right?" I said smirking, while they just nodded. "Okay then let's go" I said and we all got into the car. "I'll kill you Park" I muttered under my breath.