Are you Gay? (Ch-14)

Dakshika's Pov:

Taking the breakfast I turned around to go when my eyes caught the scene in the palace in front of the Haveli. The Rathore Palace.

The open corridor enabled the whole Rathore palace view from here. "Kaka is someone visiting the Rathore palace?" I asked Ramu Kaka.

He glanced at the palace and then smiled at me, before saying, " Yes bai sa a few of the Rathore siblings were to arrive this morning. Although they are late."

"Oh, okay." I said amd moved towards the table. I had my breakfast and moved back to my room. I took a book and started reading it.

Akshar's Pov:

Why doesn't a fucking single thing go right with me.

When we agreed to come here on Dadi and Dadaji's request, I didn't think that this would be such an adventurous journey.

First of all, my stupid brother suddenly had a nausea. It wasn't enough that God decided he wants to have a few more experiments.

On entering the village premises, my car got punctured. Yes, you heard it right!

And here Nidhi, my sister needs water which my fucker brother already wasted because of his nausea.

I borrowed some water from a tea stall. While turning I saw a girl, her long wavy hair were free. Her attire described that she is not from the village.

The aura around her attracted me, I wanted to see her face but, she isn't facing towards me.

Will you turn?

" Bhai, what is it? Why are you taking so much time?" Aarav said and I shook my head moving towards my car.

" Here have this Nidhi. Till then I'll ask Kaka to send someone to help us with the luggage." I handed her the water bottle and patted her head.

Neil was calling Kaka. I turned back to get a glimpse of her. But there was no one. Maybe she left.

Soon the caretaker of Rathod Palace, Suresh kaka came and helped us with the luggage.

Reaching the palace in sometime we discharged to our rooms to freshen up and then decided to gather for breakfast.

We were on the dinner table when I heard Neil saying, " Kaka, the Vyas haveli is open and I saw many people inside. Did someone visit there?"

All eyes shifted on Kaka. He nodded while serving our breakfast."Yes, yesterday night, Vyas ji's naatin (granddaughter) came. Ramesh didn't know about this, so the haveli is having some changes. Now they are arranging everything."

" Oh! You know what Kaka, I saw a girl there. In our way, Aarav was going to faint when she held him, till I reached him. I think she works there, but anyways she was beautiful. Just now she was in the corridor that is visible from our wing."

"Oh! Might be someone. I don't know." Kaka said. "All I know is that I want to meet Dakshika bai sa, she was so small when I last met her. Now she is all grown up and I think she looks even more beautiful now." He was ranting on his own.

We all ate our breakfast, with them having a small chat. All I want is some sleep. I have been awake the whole night and I really need a nice slumber.

"Bhai, I guess you should take a little rest." Neil said placing a hand on my shoulder. I nodded getting up and moving to my room.

I laid on the bed and instantly sleep consumed me.

Author's Pov:

" I have been sleeping all the way, I don't want to sleep now." Said Nidhi.