' Coffee and screaming '

Start from the beginning

I smiled at the post, she looked beautiful. Yet that made me more nervous. What if she shut me down?

By 11 I was sitting down in the coffee shop and waiting for her. I had ordered myself a coffee and got her one too. I checked my phone and the time read 11:05.
The sound of rushed footsteps coming towards me snapped me out of my thoughts.

'sorry I'm a little late.' She spoke quickly as she took a seat. Once seated she began to sip on her coffee, looking at me to start the conversation.

'So..' was all I managed to get out. My body was practically frozen.

'What did you want to talk about? W-well I know what you mean but- well I just-'

'I want to talk about the breakup' I interrupted her rambling.

'Go ahead then.' She spoke sort of coldly but still with her sweet tint to her voice.

'I'm sorry for what I said. Which I don't even remember so i cant have been thinking straight.' I blurted out while avoiding her eye contact. 'I miss you Sadie.'

She shifted in her seat and took another sip of her coffee. Her eyes had gone from stern to a softer gaze.

'You didn't make a great effort to express that when we broke up?' She spoke slowly as if she was taking her time. She seemed calm? How was she calm while I was sitting there on the edge of a heart attack.

'I- you didn't want t-to talk?' I stuttered out, shit. I was working myself up and you could clearly tell. She laughed a little and sipped her coffee.

'You made it quite clear to me that I was too clingy? Didn't seem like you wanted to talk.'

'When did I say that?' My mind raced as I traced back our conversations. I had never expressed her being too attached. Or atleast I had no memory of it.

'When do you think. Guess!' She laughed but it was obviously fake. I could see tears brimming her eyes which was making my heart ache to comfort her. The realization hit me of when she must be referencing.

'Is that what I said? I was drunk Sadie. I didn't mean shit!' I groaned at her, exasperated that she had let it get to her so much that she had left me.

'Everyone knows damn well that you're way more honest when drunk?! Don't even fucking lie to me.' She sounded more riled up now and had raised her voice slightly. The tears brimming her eyes were now leaking down her face as she wiped them away.

'Is that seriously why you broke up with me?' I tried to speak calmly.

'That and oh yeah! You also decided to tell me that you wouldn't tell me if you were out with a girl. Little bit weird.' She sobbed as she failed to keep her composure.

'Sadie I was probably just blabbing I swear I've never cheated on you-' before I could finish she had gotten from her seat and left the cafe. Leaving me sitting at the table with her tears covering her side of the table. Most of the other people in the place were staring at us.

I got up with a sigh, I had fucked my chance with her and I'd have to break it to the others at some point. As I picked up my phone to leave I noticed her bag sitting on the floor. Even better! Now I'd have to contact her at some point to give it back.

@INFLUENCERSHIPUPDATESSADIE DEVOIRE AND HARRY LEWIS CAUGHT FIGHTING IN CAFE?! WHY? @sidemenupdates and 2 million others liked this post

SADIE DEVOIRE AND HARRY LEWIS CAUGHT FIGHTING IN CAFE?! WHY?
@sidemenupdates and 2 million others liked this post

Comments -
@TaliaMar - I usually ignore these but this is so invasive wtf??
- 700k people liked this comment

@LaceyWoodsxx - literally what is this.?? Get help

@User - NO MY DIVORCED PARENTS 💔

@User - thank god.. Harry deserves better!
- @User - nah Sadie deserves better

@User - agreeing with Talia here bc tf..

(gotta keep the slow burn...)